This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• South Bend Judging

Please see the suggestions by many for judging in South Bend on the Omaha forum. Many suggestions were also entered on the survey at the Omaha banquet. It is not too late to change judging rules even though SB now has a site posted...Brad

Our (fear-less) leaders have been and are working on a change in the judging, I think most will be happier. I'm also sure that when the final teak is completed, it will be a good and fair.[^]

Ebon...

Comment

Our (fear-less) leaders have been and are working on a change in the judging, I think most will be happier. I'm also sure that when the final teak is completed, it will be a good and fair.[^]

Ebon...

Comment

quote:Originally posted by railway

Ebon...

I dunno about the fear-less part, but Ebon is correct. As I indicated over on the Omaha forum site, I raised the issue with the SDC board and with chief judge Carl Thoms. As it turned out, Carl and Ed Reynolds were already working the problem. I don't wish to steal Carl's thunder, but the Omaha scores are being reviewed, and corrections will be made where warranted. Other changes will be forthcoming. Expect to hear from Carl in TW and maybe here as well.

Skip Lackie
        member, SDC board, Atlantic Zone
        Skip Lackie

Comment

quote:Originally posted by railway

Ebon...

I dunno about the fear-less part, but Ebon is correct. As I indicated over on the Omaha forum site, I raised the issue with the SDC board and with chief judge Carl Thoms. As it turned out, Carl and Ed Reynolds were already working the problem. I don't wish to steal Carl's thunder, but the Omaha scores are being reviewed, and corrections will be made where warranted. Other changes will be forthcoming. Expect to hear from Carl in TW and maybe here as well.

Skip Lackie
          member, SDC board, Atlantic Zone
          Skip Lackie

Comment

Keep the information flowing weekly and we will all be doing less wondering...Thanks to all who are working on the judging...Brad

Comment

Keep the information flowing weekly and we will all be doing less wondering...Thanks to all who are working on the judging...Brad

Comment

Working...
              X