How to use photobucket???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to use photobucket???

I have three times tonight to complete the joining process for photobucket and one time for flickr and all 4 times when I get to the "captcal," or something like that, I cannot see the letters,numbers etc. Of course I cannot go any further without completing this step. I am filling all the blanks with accurate information but nothing shows up in that area for me to type in.

Jimmie

1950 2 timer
    Orleans, Indiana
    sigpicJimmie
    Orange County, Indiana
    1950 CHAMPION -ORANGE COUNTY, INDIANA

You need to type in the letters/numbers in the "CAPTCHA". It's a scrambled up series that has to be read by a human as spam prevention.

JDP/Maryland
    "I'm a great believer in luck and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it."
    Thomas Jefferson
    JDP Maryland

Comment

I understand what I need to do and have done it before with other programs, there is just nothing "showing" in that space when I get to that point. I thought maybe I have been overlooking something prior to that point and hoped someone could point out my error-I know what to do though given the opportunity.
      Thank you,

Jimmie

quote:Originally posted by JDP

You need to type in the letters/numbers in the "CAPTCHA". It's a scrambled up series that has to be read by a human as spam prevention.

JDP/Maryland
      "I'm a great believer in luck and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it."
      Thomas Jefferson
      1950 2 timer
      Orleans, Indiana
      sigpicJimmie
      Orange County, Indiana

Comment

Boy, I know this is far out, but, maybe you have a color-blindness type thing so you can't see in the squiggles. Can someone else see it on your computer? Sometimes, there is a 'help' box to check if you can't complete that puzzle.

'50 Champion, 1 family owner

Comment

There should be a help box, right next to the space that you need to fill
          in, says something like "If you can't see the letters click here!" which
          then refreshes the other to something else and hopefully that can be seen.
          But you might have to do that a couple of times to see something real clear.

glen
          Between Somewhere
          and Nowhere, AZ.

Comment

Oh No!I'm BLIND.[:0]
            My wife would agree with this every time she sends me to get something for her!!!![]

I will try the help box thing, I would say that I am surprised I didn't see it, but I guess, I didn't see it![|)]

Jimmie

quote:Originally posted by glen

There should be a help box, right next to the space that you need to fill
            in, says something like "If you can't see the letters click here!" which
            then refreshes the other to something else and hopefully that can be seen.
            But you might have to do that a couple of times to see something real clear.

glen
            Between Somewhere
            and Nowhere, AZ.
            1950 2 timer
            Orleans, Indiana
            sigpicJimmie
            Orange County, Indiana

Comment

Don't feel bad Jimmie. I can't even read the silly things when they are visible.

Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
              K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
              Ron Smith
              Where the heck is Lewiston, CA?
              Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
              K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
              Ron Smith
              Where the heck is Fawn Lodge, CA?

Comment

Working...
              X