Reno/Carson City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reno/Carson City

As many of you know Hot August nights is in full swing this week. For the first time in 15 years I went out early and returned early. As expected not many cars there yet. I left on Wednesday and they were starting to show up. But I did get a chance to go to Carson City on Sat where there was a car show. And I am proud to say there was a Studebaker on hand. A 1960 2 door lark. Real nice. I looked for the owner to see if he was a SDC member but I did not get to talk to him. The sticker on the winsheild said he was from Carson City. If you are out there, NICE CAR!!!!

1956 Studebaker Pelham Wagon Houston, Texas
    Remember, \"When all is said and done. More is always said then ever done.\"

Any chance you took a picture??[]

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
    Parish, central NY 13131

"Some people live for the rules, I live for exceptions"- 311

"It was the last chance for Studebaker to turn things around. The company was down to its last bullet, and this new small car was it. They called it the Lark"

Comment

No pictures, sorry. It was cream with a black interior. Real clean and all original.

1956 Studebaker Pelham Wagon Houston, Texas
      Remember, \"When all is said and done. More is always said then ever done.\"

Comment

I was in Carson City and Tahoe for a work assignment a few years ago and found an ad in the local paper for a '60 hardtop. An older fellow had it up in the hills and it was black on black. Beautiful original condition. He wanted $6500 firm and I had to pass at that time. He said there were quite a few Studes near there. I swear I saw a sadly spent Coupe Express; just sitting idle in a tiny dried up yard outside of Carson City.

Comment

Working...
        X