Need hood for 57 Silver Hawk - SD area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need hood for 57 Silver Hawk - SD area

I'm looking for a replacement hood for a 1957 Silver Hawk. Exact year or model not important for my rat rod. Preferably within a few hours drive of Sioux Falls, South Dakota. Let me know what you have. Thanks.

There is a North Central Zone Meet scheduled for Aug. 29- Sept.1 in Rapid City, SD. Anyone with a hawk hood planning to attend?

Gery Baar
    Sioux Falls, SD
    1957 Silver Hawk

I found one in Reed City, Michigan or the seller can deliver to South Bend. Anyone know of a reasonable way to ship it? Destination Sioux Falls, SD.

If you have one closer please let me know.

Gery Baar
    Sioux Falls, SD
    1957 Silver Hawk

Comment

quote:Originally posted by gbaar

I found one in Reed City, Michigan or the seller can deliver to South Bend. Anyone know of a reasonable way to ship it? Destination Sioux Falls, SD.
      Gery, if you can get that hood a hop, skip & jump down the road from South Bend to Goshen, IN, these people can get it to you from there. http://www.packshipusa.com/The older I get ...the better I was! </h4>

Comment

You might want to contact Mark Soholt in Alamo, N.D. He is in the SDC roster. Or contact Bob40 here on this forum.

I think I have a '58 Hawk hood in Alberta, but both mark and Bob are closer to you.

Gord Richmond, within Weasel range of the Alberta Badlands
        Gord Richmond, within Weasel range of the Alberta Badlands

Comment

quote:Originally posted by A1956GoldenHawk

Gery, if you can get that hood a hop, skip & jump down the road from South Bend to Goshen, IN, these people can get it to you from there. http://www.packshipusa.com/
          Thanks for the info. I had PackShipUSA give me a quote and they were reasonable and much better than the alternative. They would package and ship it to me for $308. My alternative was to have the seller crate it for $150 plus Yellow Freight would have been $393. I have one more lead on a hood in MN (bob40) before I go ahead with this purchase from MI. Or unless another hood nearby surfaces.

Gery Baar
          Sioux Falls, SD
          1957 Silver Hawk

Comment

Working...
          X