Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheap Scotsman

JDP/Maryland
    "I'm a great believer in luck and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it."
    Thomas Jefferson
    JDP Maryland

Hey, mine isn't the only one with a flattened nose. [)]

Too bad it's too far away.

Matthew Burnette
    Hazlehurst, GA

Comment

For some reason I like this one, bondo and all:

When it doesn't get the opening bid, somebody might be able to contact the seller and make a deal....

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
      Parish, central NY 13131

"Some people live for the rules, I live for exceptions"- 311

"With your Lark you're on your own, free as a bird, alive as a Lark. You've suddenly discovered that happiness is a thing called Larking!"

Comment

quote:Originally posted by bams50

For some reason I like this one, bondo and all:

Robert (Bob) Andrews
        Is it because it's GREEN?? [:0]

<h5>Mark
        '57 Transtar Deluxe
        Vancouver Island

Are you planning to attend the NW Overdrive Tour in Parksville, BC
        May 23 & 24, 2009?
        </h5>
        Mark Hayden
        '66 Commander

Comment

That's green?? Looks blue on my screen.......

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
          Parish, central NY 13131

"With your Lark you're on your own, free as a bird, alive as a Lark. You've suddenly discovered that happiness is a thing called Larking!"

Comment

Very green. Well, and a little grey. Not seamist, though. [^]

Comment

Looked again, and it definitely looks like light blue to me......?

Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

Bob, you know more about these puters than I, could your color setting not be at the optimum, what is it 365 Color or something? Of course if you are on one of those fancy lap tops with the LCD silvery, one direction screen with some background sunlight or fluorescent light hitting it maybe you'll never get true color! But trust me on a real electron tube screen it really is GREEN! [:0]

StudeRich
                Studebakers Northwest
                Ferndale, WA
                StudeRich
                Second Generation Stude Driver,
                Proud '54 Starliner Owner
                SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Nope, add a little Blue & that would be turquoise Green, not true Green! This truck looks pretty close to the stock '59 Seamist Green like on that '59 Lark next to the Seaspray Green '63 Jet Thrust powered GT Hawk we were all talking about on another post, the one that's for sale. [^]

See "my favorite GT EVER!" by bams50!

This one: http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.c...TOPIC_ID=20883

The best way to describe both of those greens is milky white/Greens, not Blue greens at all. I would not doubt however that many Greens have a touch of blue, but a true green looks predominantly green & does not actually LOOK blue.

The truck does have a little MORE green and is brighter than these, but here's a comparison.

I understand that people that have slightly or total color blindness NEVER see green, which is why Green traffic signal lenses have a lot of blue so they see BLUE, I don't know if that could be happening here or not. [:0]

StudeRich -Studebakers Northwest Ferndale, WA
                  StudeRich
                  Second Generation Stude Driver,
                  Proud '54 Starliner Owner
                  SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Working...
                  X