Uesd Bumpers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uesd Bumpers

I got a call from a Stude friend who has a '58 Commander hardtop in need of a better rear bumper. He asked if I knew the name of the guy from Ohio who was in South Bend this past May and other meets and who has used and re-chromed bumpers for sale. I don't know this ventor gentleman - but can any one out there help us out?

Roger "153624" Hill

55 Champion
    47 M-5
    Izzer Buggy
    Junior Wagon
    Roger Hill

60 Lark Vlll, hardtop, black/red, Power Kit, 3 spd. - "Juliette"
    61 Champ Deluxe, 6, black/red, o/d, long box. - "Jeri"
    Junior Wagon - "Junior"

"In the end, dear undertaker,
    Ride me in a Studebaker"

He'll be in St Catherines this weekend at the zone meet.

HOME of THE FRIED GREEN TOMATO
    "IF YOU WANT THE SMILES YOU NEED TO DO THE MILES "

1950 2R5
    1960 Champ
    1964 Daytona HT
    sigpic

Home of the Fried Green Tomato

"IF YOU WANT THE SMILES YOU NEED TO DO THE MILES "

1960 Champ , 1966 Daytona , 1965 Daytona Wagonaire

Comment

Dick is all my old brain can come up with rite now. but I have his card and number at work.

Ebon...
      [img][/img]

Comment

Lindsey...if you want his number you may email me. I think he may have one freshly chromed that someone wanted and backed out of after he got it back. I doubt he's bringing anything to sell, just driving a car up there.

Comment

Stewdi,
          Talked to him this morning and he has one rear and one front for that '58 that he can fit in his trunk for you if you are going to the Niagara Zone Meet. $300. each. He is leaving this afternoon. Let me know asap for free shipping. He would like to have the used ones for cores if you can bring them.

Comment

I need a chrome bumper for a M5 Studebaker. I live in Ohio. Would he be my best bet? Does any other bumper match? Also My truck was a M16 to start with ,that had the large painted bumper. Will those mounting brackets work with the smaller M5 bumper? Any info is appreciated! Thanks! Randy

Randy Wilkin
            1946 M5 Streetrod
            Hillsboro,Ohio 45133
            Randy Wilkin
            1946 M5 Streetrod
            Hillsboro,Ohio 45133

Comment

Randy,
              He would know about all of that. Email me and I will get you in touch with him. You might get lucky. If you have old cores that helps.

Comment

I sent him my '58 core for rechroming. Actually, it was one I bought on EBay from a seller out west, who then shipped it directly($25) to Richard Lindsey, and I subsequently picked it up at the Omaha Meet. I can vouch for this vendor, because it turned out really nice.

Comment

I sent him my '58 core for rechroming. Actually, it was one I bought on EBay from a seller out west, who then shipped it directly($25) to Richard Lindsey, and I subsequently picked it up at the Omaha Meet. I can vouch for this vendor, because it turned out really nice.

Comment

Update...bumpers and both of our cars made it to Niagara and back. Some did not make it..vapor lock gremlins! Don't think I didn't think about it sitting in that customs line..SLOW.

Comment

Update...bumpers and both of our cars made it to Niagara and back. Some did not make it..vapor lock gremlins! Don't think I didn't think about it sitting in that customs line..SLOW.

Comment

Working...
                      X