Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Brooks Stevens Night" at M'view...11 Studes (pix)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Brooks Stevens Night" at M'view...11 Studes (pix)

My Lark's still in the shop or there'd have been a dozen...Mapleview turnout yesterday was very good, including 11 Studes, all but one of which were from 1962 or later--a coincidental "Brooks Stevens feature"!

62 Lark Daytona HT rod (much ogled on here before...)

64 Daytona HT

64 Daytona R1 convertible

62 Lark VIII 4dr

64 Daytona R1 HT (different car from the other red HT above)

63 Lark Daytona convertible (I've posted pix of a red 63 droptop previously, but this is a different Lark)

66 Cruiser

62 GT Hawk

63 GT Hawk

64 R2 GT Hawk (was treated to a brief ride in this one, back to my modern ride in the "ordinary" lot...guess there is a "plus" to my Stude being stuck in the shop...only problem is, now I really want a Super Hawk...)

And the one non-Stevens Stude at the cruise...lovely 48 Land Cruiser

Tonight there were four Studes at the lakefront Pier 4 Park event; pix of those will follow later...

Cheers

S.

Looks like a great gathering of Studebakers. Thank you for posting the pictures.

Gary Sanders
    Nixa, MO
    President Toy Studebaker Collectors Club. Have an interest in Toy Studebakers? Contact me for details.
    Gary Sanders
    Nixa, MO

Comment

It is good to see them out. Thanks for the pictures and the warning in the heading/title. It took several minutes on dial-up, but it was worth it. I see that most of the Studebakers there are modified.

Gary L.
      Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
      Studebaker enthusiast much longer
      Gary L.
      Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
      Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Working...
      X