Studes in Automobile Quarterly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studes in Automobile Quarterly

For those of you who read Automobile Quarterly, I'd like to refer you to a couple of good articles in the most recent issue, Volume 48, Number one.
    In it is a well written article by Patrick Foster entitled Studebaker's Final Days.
    Also is nice article by Andrew Beckman on the Studebaker National Museum and how it came about. Nice selection of photos in both articles.
    Rog

'59 Lark VI Regal Hardtop
    Smithtown,NY
    Recording Secretary, Long Island Studebaker Club

If you are interested in another excellent article on Studebaker's last days find Vol 37 No.1 dated Oct 1, 1997. Someone by the name of Partick R. Foster wrote an excellent article on the Avanti and the last days of the Company. i just picked one up on eBay fro a reasonable price and it is chock full of good Stude Info.

Roger, bring your copy of Vol 48 #1 to Lancaster in September and I bet Mr. Fpster will sign the article for you as he will be there from Wednesday Noon on. I plan on taking mine and have him sign it.

See you in the future as I write about our past
    sigpicSee you in the future as I write about our past

Comment

I have every issue of Automobile Quarterly from number 1-1 in the spring of 1962 to number 40 in 2000, but I let my subscription go, so I don't have number 48.

Leonard Shepherd

Comment

Avantidon,
        Thanks for the heads-up. I'll bring my copy of AQ with me to Lancaster. I didn't realize that Mr. Foster will be there.
        Rog

Smithtown,NY

Comment

Leonard,
          I also let my AQ subscription end. But my sons gave me a year's subscription for Father's Day. Dumb luck I guess.
          Rog

Smithtown,NY

Comment

For those with access to, or have, older issues of Automobile Quarterly, Volume 10, Number 3 (1972) has over half of the publication devoted to Studebaker. Great information.

Perry
            '23 Special Six,
            '50 Business Champ,
            '50 Starlight Champ,
            '60 Lark droptop,
            '63 GT R1
            Perry
            \'50 Business Champion
            \'50 Starlight Champion
            \'60 Lark Convertible,
            \'63 GT R1,
            \'67 Triumph TR4A

Comment

Volume 12 Number 8 has an article about Studebaker Hawks.

Comment

Working...
              X