X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stude Bug!! I got it !!

I have caught the Stude Bug!!
    I am new to the Studebaker world.
    About 6 months ago I laid my eyes on a 53/54 hardtop & I have been determined to have one ever since. I found the forum a few months ago & looked up Dick Steinkamp & started picking at his immense knowledge over the phone & email. I also picked up John Bridges "Studebakers Finest"
    After looking at hundreds of images & many cars for sale, I have found the resto-rod "look" I would like to duplicate. I found this car on the net a few days ago, but have been unsuccessful in locating the web page again.

Anyone out there know about this car???
    I would love to talk to the owner about the mod's. I am primarily focused on the trim around the windows (black & chrome moulding combination)& wheel/tire combo.

Thanks for any assistance & or leads on a 53/54 restorod for sale.
    P.S. Thanks for your help Dick!

quote:Originally posted by Tim O

Tim,
    I believe that car is being built by a friend of Bob Peterson's at Bob's shop in Hayward, CA. If it's the car I've seen there, it is impecable workmanship. Contact Bob at candbstudebakers@sbcglobal.net

Dick Steinkamp
    Bellingham, WA

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Tim O

Tim,
      I believe that car is being built by a friend of Bob Peterson's at Bob's shop in Hayward, CA. If it's the car I've seen there, it is impecable workmanship. Contact Bob at candbstudebakers@sbcglobal.net

Dick Steinkamp
      Bellingham, WA

Comment

Working...
      X