GT Hawk door glasses FS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GT Hawk door glasses FS

I have a pair of NOS GT Hawk door windows. These are complete with chrome frames, track, rollers, everything. Look like new because they are new. Clear glass, I believe. Contact me if you're interested. Not cheap, but then I had a door glass cut - in clear - for a 53 coupe the other day. Shop wanted $155 just for the cut and edged glass - more for mounting in my channels.[}] I got a better deal down the street, but not much better.

Miscreant Studebaker nut in California's central valley.

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
    1960 Larkvertible V8
    1958 Provincial wagon
    1953 Commander coupe
    1957 President two door

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Around L.A. you can get them for a lot less; like a hundred less. I've had over a dozen pieces cut in the past few years. I would first inquire as to the price per square foot.

Comment

Yeah, they can be had for less from afar. But then I have to pay shipping and mount the glasses myself. I CAN do that, but then it's my loss if it's messed up.
      I HAD a guy who would do and mount them for $10 bucks apiece in clear.[] I called, got ahold of his brother, and found out the guy had retired and moved to Kentucky.
      No, I already had them made and mounted last week. I just didn't use the most exclusive shop in town to do them.

These GT Hawk windows aren't anywhere NEAR as simple as the coupe's windows. And I doubt anyone makes the special gaskets that hold the glasses in the frames.[B)]

Miscreant Studebaker nut in California's central valley.

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
      1960 Larkvertible V8
      1958 Provincial wagon
      1953 Commander coupe
      1957 President two door

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Working...
      X