Is anyone near Jerome, Arizona?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is anyone near Jerome, Arizona?

I saw these photos that are labeled Jerome, Arizona. It looks like a neat collection, especially this 61 Lark.

Here is the link:

Leonard Shepherd

Here are a few prior posts about that town, and the Studes that live there~

http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=19481

StudeDave [8D]

edited for spelling... [V]
    StudeDave '57
    US Navy (retired)

3rd Generation Stude owner/driver
    SDC Member since 1985

past President
    Whatcom County Chapter SDC
    San Diego Chapter SDC

past Vice President
    San Diego Chapter SDC
    North Florida Chapter SDC

Comment

Leonard,

Jerome isn't near anything, so you may have trouble finding someone close by. I have been there and have a bunch of 4" x 6" pictures. Let me know if you ever want to scan them.

Gary

Guido Salvage - "Where rust is beautiful" and real Studebaker horsepower lives

See pictures here: http://community.webshots.com/user/GuidoSalvage

Hiding and preserving Studebakers in Richmond, Goochland & Louisa, Va.

Comment

quote:Jerome isn't near anything, so you may have trouble finding someone close by. I have been there and have a bunch of 4" x 6" pictures. Let me know if you ever want to scan them.

Gary
        I thought I had heard of that place. Maybe you can bring your photos to our next meet.

Leonard Shepherd

Comment

Glen Brose is very close to Jerome, probably about 30 miles northwest. Jerome is also about 30 miles west from one of the most beautiful towns in the world, Sedona. No one should miss Sedona if in Arizona for any length of time. Try googling to see some of the other worldly scenery.

Tim-53 Custom Starlight aka The Studebird in Yuma, AZ
          Tim-'53 Starlight Commander Custom in Yuma, AZ
          jimsrodshop.com/project/53-resurrection

Comment

Don Robertson has the Stude collection in Jerome. His place will be on one of the tours for the 2010 International Meet. Contact me offline for his phone number.
            Denny L

Comment

The work in the front bumper of the red truck (M8?) is wonderful (the photo is in page 3 of the photalbum)

A SDC meeting visiting Jerome will be a wonderful event. Ia very interesting and even nice place to visit

Studebakerchile

Comment

Yes, I would be the closest, but on the west side of Mingus Mt.....right now I'm in Colorado Springs
                CO. on a road trip....Sorry I didn't see this earlier, but I see that green53 has already jumped in....

Oh by the way, gas in this find city is around $3.86 a gallon.

glen

Comment

Working...
                X