Spotted in Guthrie, OK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spotted in Guthrie, OK

Parked in the Carl's Jr. Parking lot. Might belong to an employee, didn't have time to chat. No indication it is for sale.

DAVE, THE EVIL TWIN FROM OKLAHOMA
    sigpic
    Dave Lester

Well how about that! Lil' ol' 56 Champion doin' what it's 'sposed to. Nice find, Dave.[^]

From the title of this thread, I thought maybe you'd found a Dalmatian![:0]

Miscreant Studebaker nut in California's central valley.

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
    1960 Larkvertible V8
    1958 Provincial wagon
    1953 Commander coupe
    1957 President two door

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Well how about that! Lil' ol' 56 Champion doin' what it's 'sposed to. Nice find, Dave.[^]

From the title of this thread, I thought maybe you'd found a Dalmatian![:0]

Miscreant Studebaker nut in California's central valley.

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
      1960 Larkvertible V8
      1958 Provincial wagon
      1953 Commander coupe
      1957 President two door

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

This Stude has been here in town for years. The owner lives in the house south of Carls JR.

Comment

I can somewhat relate, there's a red/white tutone lark in Belton that everytime I see it, it's going the other way. Stopped at Wal-Mart, grociery store, resturant etc. The chance encounter just hasn't happend yet. I may just have to camp out next to the car next time in the parking lot, and hope they don't shop for an hour.

Chop Stu
          61 Lark

sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X