what seats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what seats

I am building a 51 starlight coupe rod and am putting bucket seats in. Anyone have a suggestion as to what seats to use. They are to be powered.
    THANX:NICK

That was discussed last week on this forum. Look at the search function above and look for Chrysler Sebring seats. You will want 1996 or 97 bucket seats.

Comment

That was discussed last week on this forum. Look at the search function above and look for Chrysler Sebring seats. You will want 1996 or 97 bucket seats.

Comment

Thanks, I will go back and look it up

Comment

Thanks, I will go back and look it up

Comment

I don't know how the 51 compares to my 54 hardtop, but I found a set of black leather seats from a 2007 acura TL with zero miles, an interesting story. The TL is a four door but the seats recline forward enough for rear seat entry. The best part is the back seat also fits. The seats are six way power adjustable and have heat. The mounting is a quite conventional four point mount, so adapters are easy to build. The headrests are removable and the seats are comfortable. Just a thought.

Comment

I don't know how the 51 compares to my 54 hardtop, but I found a set of black leather seats from a 2007 acura TL with zero miles, an interesting story. The TL is a four door but the seats recline forward enough for rear seat entry. The best part is the back seat also fits. The seats are six way power adjustable and have heat. The mounting is a quite conventional four point mount, so adapters are easy to build. The headrests are removable and the seats are comfortable. Just a thought.

Comment

Working...
              X