This Saturday Central Florida Chapter Meeting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Saturday Central Florida Chapter Meeting

IF YOUR NAME IS NOT ON THE LIST IT SHOULD BE. . . .

UPDATE: The following have confirmed that they will be at the next meeting which is this Saturday in Palm Harbor:

Russ Fragoman (2)
    Geoffery & Myra Smith
    Rick Courtier - 56 Transtar
    Lloyd Kendrick
    Larry & Joanne Good
    Wayne & Judy Studebaker
    Dave Burton
    Carol and Jerri Goodrich - Lark

If you are planning on coming please email me or phone me to confirm. This list is for the restaurant and to help us make better idea of who will be showing up to talk and make decisions on the upcoming Florida State Meet. Also please let me know if you are bring your Studebaker or not. Also could someone please bring their Digital Camera 5 meg or better to the meeting too. Parking will be available for Studebaker Parking Only. My Digital camera was sent out for servicing and there is a good chance of it not making it back in time. I'm need to make sure that we take pictures of all the cars at the meeting so we can add them to the website.

Rick Courtier

Hello everyone in the Central Florida Chapter SDC!

Our Website(s) are all corrected with updates about the Florida State Meet info and shortly will also have our meet shirt design page done too. Please check out either site www.laketarpon.com (our old site which will be closed after the state meet is over with) and the new website www.cfcsdc.com In the coming months our chapter cars will be added to these site but I need your help. . . please bring your car to the next meeting so I can take pictures of them. And if you have more then one car then bring the other one(s) to the following meeting(s). This will help with the website update. The next meeting is June 21 which will be held at Old Chicago at 11:30am, everyone needs to come to this meeting so we can get the planning done for the Florida State Meet. Please call me with any question. . . 727 365-3637 Also please confirm with me If you are planning on attending the meet at Old Chicago on June 21, so I can give them a head count.

Thanks!

Rick Courtier
    Web/Tour Master

See also www.cfcsdc.com for more info:

OLD CHICAGO PALM HARBOR

35631 US Highway 19 North
    Palm Harbor, FL 34684

Phone: (727) 683-0400

Rick Courtier

1956 Sky Hawk
    1956 Transtar
    1905 Farm Wagon
    Rick Courtier

1956 Sky Hawk
    1905 Farm Wagon

I'll be there . E-mail sent.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Tom - Mulberry, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $2125.60)

Tom - Bradenton, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $2514.10)
    1964 Studebaker Commander - 170 1V, 3-Speed w/OD

Comment

Email sent,

Mike

got my '59 Lark

Comment

PS, I will have my DSLR with me for pictures if you wish.

Mike

got my '59 Lark

Comment

Great It's always nice to see new people join the chapter. . .

See you there!

Rick Courtier

1956 Sky Hawk
          1956 Transtar
          1905 Farm Wagon
          Rick Courtier

1956 Sky Hawk
          1905 Farm Wagon

Comment

Working...
          X