Studebaker product placement (new ad)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studebaker product placement (new ad)

Havent seen that one yet but did see a gold and white hawk on the clip for a series on speed channel called The 100 cars you have to drive.Steve
    sigpic

Studebaker product placement (new ad)

I was watching tv today and a new (or at least one I hadn't noticed) "bowflex" commercial came on. A couple times in the ad while the guy is using his exercise machine you can clearly see a red and blue "Authorized Studebaker Service Sign" next to an "ok used cars" sign. I found this quite neat and wondered if anyone else had noticed it

Spence Gaskin

Comment

I didn't see it. But, whenever those Bowflex commercials come on, I switch the channel. BORING!!!
      Rog

'59 Lark VI Regal Hardtop
      '59 Lark VI Regal Hardtop
      Smithtown,NY
      Recording Secretary, Long Island Studebaker Club

Comment

With my body and muscles, usig a Bowflex would send different parts of my body off in other directions.....don't watch. Even for the women, one hour with one of those women I would be put to rest.

Comment

True they are not exciting,
          but this was just a normal commercial (not infomercial) in the middle of some show I was watching so didn't bother changing channels, so I was quite excited to see a Studebaker something thrown into a usually boring ad.
          As for the 100 cars you have to drive - havn't seen that but saw a book of 365 cars to drive before you die - 4 were Studebakers.

Spence Gaskin

Comment

Working...
          X