1958 studes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1958 studes

[8D]The forum is great almost addicting. Looking for a Stude to get back in the ownership fold. Anyone know of a 58,4dr or 2dr post, in the western area for sale. Champion or Commander; no Presidents or Hawks. Drove Studes from 72-98, all years 56-66. Currently drive a 76 Checker. They have a good club, but nowhere near the parts availability for Studes. Thanks.
    Tony

How about a '57 4 door Commander in Washington?

Know nothing about it other than it is on e-Bay.

Guido Salvage - "Where rust is beautiful" and real Studebaker horsepower lives

See pictures here: http://community.webshots.com/user/GuidoSalvage

Hiding and preserving Studebakers in Richmond, Goochland & Louisa, Va.

Comment

There's a guy in Bakersfield that has a decent 58 President 4dr. It runs but needs brakes and it don't look too bad actually.

Miscreant Studebaker nut in California's central valley.

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
      1960 Larkvertible V8
      1958 Provincial wagon
      1953 Commander coupe
      1957 President two door

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Good replies so far. I've gotta have the fins, and headlite pods. This year for me was Stude's last year to compete head to head with the big three. Some could say they look a little goofy, but to produce a car like this with almost no money, would make even George Barris proud. Keep'um coming.
        Tony

Comment

If you like the fins......have you considered the 58 Packards (that were built by Studebaker). Google one and take a look. A little more chrome and a little more power than some of the other trim lines for Studebaker of that year.

58 Packard Wgn (Parade Red)
          58 Packard Wgn (Park Green)
          58 Packard Sdn (Shadowtone Red)
          62 Daytona (White)
          63 R2 Lark (Super Red)

Comment

If you like the looks of your Checker, I recently saw a decent 1956 Champion four door for sale (is Nebraska far enough west for you?). I was struck by how similar they look. I took pictures, but I don't have the camera handy right now to download them.

1950 Champion 4 Dr.
            Holdrege NE
            John
            1950 Champion
            W-3 4 Dr. Sedan
            Holdrege NE

Comment

I actually owned a 1958 Packard Y8, in 1991, Had to let it go when I was transferred in 1992. They are a good ride.
              Tony

Comment

Working...
              X