Part Number ?? 530100

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Part Number ?? 530100

Can someone help me with identifying this part number. The part is a climatizer control valve. It looks very similar to the valve in my 64 Wagonaire, but the mounting holes are different and the outlet/inlet is not exactly the same. Similar, but not exact. Thanks

sals54
    sals54

Maybe for a ZipVan? No, it's listed in the 1962 parts price list, so that can't be it. I went thru every parts book index (chassis anyway)back to 1934 and it's not there.

Miscreant Studebaker nut in California's central valley.

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
    1960 Larkvertible V8
    1958 Provincial wagon
    1953 Commander coupe
    1957 President two door

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Looks like it fits 1951 & '52, Champion and Commander.

Dwain G.
      Restorations by Skip Towne

Comment

Sal, that number should work on all firewall mounted Ranco valve applications 1947 up to '62 Hawk and 1957 on Sedans. It is a good superceding number.

The direction of cable pull and tube shape and direction are probably both wrong for the under dash mounted Lark Type '62-'66.

StudeRich -Studebakers Northwest Ferndale, WA
        StudeRich
        Second Generation Stude Driver,
        Proud '54 Starliner Owner
        SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

GAH! The only book I DIDN'T look in 'cause it was out in the garage![8]

Miscreant Studebaker nut in California's central valley.

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
          1960 Larkvertible V8
          1958 Provincial wagon
          1953 Commander coupe
          1957 President two door

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Working...
          X