Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New & Lancaster

From what I have been hearing.....
    Finding a motel room in Lancaster for that week is pretty hard.
    If the Super-8 has a pet friendly room available, I'd lock it up with a reservation, and then search for an upgrade...
    Jeff[8D]
    HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

New & Lancaster

I was pleased to find your site and am interested in attending the Lancaster Meet. I would like to book a room but it must be pet friendly. Does anyone know anything (good or bad) about the Super 8 right down the road from the Host facility?

Thanks

C. Cook
    FL Panhandle

Comment

Thanks Jeff[8D]....sounded like sound advise, therefore I did it!

C. Cook
      FL Panhandle

Comment

Hi Cathy!!! Thank you for your interest in attending the 44th Annuak International Meet in Lancaster this fall. There are rooms available at the meet hotels but since you need a Pet Friendly place to stay I would like to suggest that you look at [u]www.padutchcountyr.com.</u> This is the official website of the Lancaster Convention and Visitors Bureau and they have an extensive list of all the motels in the area. Also our meet site: [u]www.sdcmeet.com</u> lists all of the meet hotels and you may want to call them. I believe that you will find the Holiday Inn Express, less than 2 miles from the meet site will be able to help you. If you have a problem please feel free to contact me and we the meet committee will assist you.
        sigpicSee you in the future as I write about our past

Comment

Cathy,
          Try www.petswelcome.com, there are a number of sites in Lancaster that are pet friendly, including the Hawthorne Inn and Suites

WP FOY, Ontario
          1964 Wagonaire Slider
          Bill Foy
          1000 Islands, Ontario
          1953 Starlight Coupe

Comment

Working...
          X