• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tornadoes, Storms and a ‘Great” Studebaker Chapter

Henry Votel,
    Forest Lake, MN
    Buying & Selling Studebaker Parts in MN & WI

Good to hear that you're okay and the event was a success. We have had some close calls here in Arkansas and some folks nearby were not as blessed. Rough spring.

1952 Champion Starlight, 1962 Daytona. Searcy,Arkansas
    "In the heart of Arkansas."
    Searcy, Arkansas
    1952 Commander 2 door. Really fine 259.
    1952 2R pickup

Comment

Henry. I'm into old barns, and I just love yours. Glad you had no damage, and feel sad for the folks south of you.

Is the small out building an old somke house?

Ebon...

Comment

It was a very good show. GREAT JOB !!! As a side note, I have never seen so many police in a 15 mile radius to that show in my life.

There were a number of odd ball cars there.....a early 60's Plymouth Station wagon with an all original hemi in it, the Model A p/u and the Alvis, that one is new to me. Who won? Thanks again, fun time.

58 Packard Wgn (Parade Red)
        58 Packard Wgn (Park Green)
        58 Packard Sdn (Shadowtone Red)
        62 Daytona (White)
        63 R2 Lark (Super Red)

Comment

That was a near miss, indeed. Glad your family and home were spared. Saw that on the news and wondered if it was near anyone on the forum. Prayers to all. Thanks for the time and considerable effort to keep the show on and representing our SDC in the process. 242 cars...still a big car show. Great to put a face to the webmaster, too. Thanks for the pictures, Henry.

Comment

Hi Ebon,

Thanks for the compliment on the Barn. Regularly upgrading and rehabbing it. If the wife ever gets rid of her horse I will be able to get 4 more Studebakers under cover! Small white building was originally the milk can cooling/store room as the farm had cows. Now a horse tack room.

Henry Votel
            Forest Lake, MN

=======================

Henry. I'm into old barns, and I just love yours. Glad you had no damage, and feel sad for the folks south of you.

Is the small out building an old somke house?

Ebon...

[/quote]
            Henry Votel,
            Forest Lake, MN
            Buying & Selling Studebaker Parts in MN & WI

Comment

Working...
            X