Studebaker repair in Philadelphia area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studebaker repair in Philadelphia area

What about somebody that can work on Studes in the Philly area. Guy has a 64 Avanti and needs someone who can do mechanical work when needed. Is Sinclair still in that area??

Witmers Automotive
    Akron, Pa. 17501
    717-859-1078

Comment

Whitmer Automotive did some work on my engine, transmission, power steering and brakes back in March. I was very pleased. They do good work and are very nice people to deal with.

Jeff Sheaffer
      60 Hawk
      Jeff Sheaffer
      Driving the past into the future

Comment

I did forget about them. I'll pass that on. Thanks

Comment

I know of a place where we can find a list of the best and the most trusted Philadelphia auto repair shops. I usually rely on this list because it only includes the licensed ones.

Comment

Originally posted by nels View Post
            What about somebody that can work on Studes in the Philly area. Guy has a 64 Avanti and needs someone who can do mechanical work when needed. Is Sinclair still in that area??
            I don't know if he will still work on them, but Bob Ziff is in Philadelphia and he specializes in Avantis.
            Paul Johnson, Wild and Wonderful West Virginia.
            '64 Daytona Wagonaire, '64 Avanti R-1, Museum R-4 engine, '72 Gravely Model 430 with Onan engine

Comment

AC Transmissions does classic vehicle repairs, 212 Reetz Av, Hulmeville (Langhorne), Pa. 215-702-9488, 3rd generation shop, POC: Albert Czerniak

Comment

Working...
              X