Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Borg-Warner T85 rebuild parts wanted

Greetings, SDCrs,

Some time back, one of our members quoted me a price on T85 rebuild kits. In the interim, I retired, had to change e-mail systems and lost his info. For whatever reason, my search here didn't bring it up, either.

Thanks for your patience. If you are he, or just know of a good source for T85 rebuild parts, reply here or PM me. I'm definitely ready to go this time.

thnx, jack vines

PackardV8
    PackardV8

I have the front and rear Brg. and maybe a gasket set, that's pretty much all most of us have available at this time.

There used to be a guy in Ariz. that advertised in TW for parts and re-building of T-85 & T-86 O.D., I don't think he does does that now.

StudeRich
    Studebakers Northwest
    Ferndale, WA
    StudeRich
    Second Generation Stude Driver,
    Proud '54 Starliner Owner
    SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

quote:Originally posted by PackardV8

Greetings, SDCrs,

Some time back, one of our members quoted me a price on T85 rebuild kits. In the interim, I retired, had to change e-mail systems and lost his info. For whatever reason, my search here didn't bring it up, either.

Thanks for your patience. If you are he, or just know of a good source for T85 rebuild parts, reply here or PM me. I'm definitely ready to go this time.

thnx, jack vines

PackardV8
      Jack, believe I previously sent you and/or posted this contact info on 56Jonlygroup@yahoogroups.com , but here it is again:

Southside Auto Parts
      1710 E. 29th St.
      Muncie, IN 47302
      Phone: 765.284.5456
      Jerry Bisel - Owner

If Jerry doesn't have if for a T-85 ...or can't get it ...it simply doesn't exist!

<h4>Last Man Standing in Studebaker Indiana</h4>

Comment

quote:Originally posted by PackardV8

Greetings, SDCrs,

thnx, jack vines

PackardV8

Hey Jack! I REALLY like the sound of that!!!

Comment

The phone number for Southside Auto Parts no longer works.

Does anyone have information that the parts are still available from another vendor?

54 Champion coupe
          48 Champion Convert
          54 Champion coupe
          48 Champion Convert

Comment

You can also try;
            AA Gears and Shafts
            1402 E. Washington Blvd.
            Los Angeles, CA 90021
            (888)748-2194 - Outside CA
            213-748-2194

Comment