Studebaker Parts in Tampa/Clearwater, FL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studebaker Parts in Tampa/Clearwater, FL

Does anyone know a good resource for stude parts (62 Champ Truck) in tampa/clearwater area? Maybe also a good upholsterer?

thanks

Start right here...
    Go to the SDC website home page and select 'valuable links'

Then select 'Studebakervendors.com'

or 'The Studebaker Web Ring'
    WEBRING covers the entire spectrum of tech and brings its readers closer to the world of digital experience.

There's always the Tampa chapter of the SDC...

or
    Buy and Sell Domains with Dan.com. Discover millions of domain names available for sale. Dan.com keeps you safe.

Until May 31, 2008
    After may 31,2008 use:

Hope the info helps...
    Jeff[8D]

quote:Originally posted by dougmays

Does anyone know a good resource for stude parts (62 Champ Truck) in tampa/clearwater area? Maybe also a good upholsterer?
    thanks
    http://community.webshots.com/user/deepnhock
    HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Did you buy the Champ pickup from the person in Auburndale, Florida?

If you did. . . most of the brakes stuff that it needed you can get from NAPA Upholster depends if you want to go back to orginial or not. Contact me if you need any local info.

Rick Courtier

1956 Sky Hawk
      1956 Transtar
      1905 Farm Wagon
      Rick Courtier

1956 Sky Hawk
      1905 Farm Wagon

Comment

no we've had this truck in my family for atleast 10 years

Comment

If you're Roy and Della's son I'll help you. Stephen Cade at 352-213-3643.

Stephen Cade

Comment

Hey Doug,

We will soon be back to our house in Clearwater. Let me know if you need any help.

mike@mikeway.net

Mike

got my '59 Lark

Comment

hey stephen! i was wondering if you were on this forum. Yea that'd be great, i thought you had closed up shop. Last weekend i towed the champ down to clearwater mom's brother's house (the mechanic). He was gonna work on the truck for us for a bit since he just retired and has some extra time on his hands, but i'll definitely give you a call when/if we need parts.

good hearing from you

Comment

quote:Originally posted by MikeWay

Hey Doug,

We will soon be back to our house in Clearwater. Let me know if you need any help.

mike@mikeway.net

Mike

got my '59 Lark
                Thanks for the reply mike, i'll pass your email along to my uncle. the truck is at his house, he is an old school mechanic but hasnt worked with studebakers as much as the others, so he may need help from time to time. thanks

Comment

Working...
                X