STUDEBAKER - Different By Design

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STUDEBAKER - Different By Design

Back in March when I was getting a tad impatient with the late arrival of spring weather I started a new group on flickr with the name STUDEBAKER - Different By Design. So if you are rained in or up late and feel like browsing some Stude pics have a look. You'll probably see some cars you know and meet some interesting folks. The group has over 800 photos posted to date and includes vintage photos as well as car show shots, Studes in the rough, photos of historical interest, ads and more. I've been pleased with the variety and quality of submissions.
    All things Studebaker. A group to post your photos of Studebakers past and present. Your scans and photos of Studebaker memorabilia and ephemera are welcome also. Vintage photos or the pic you took today. From the wagon era to the last 1966, post it here. Erskines included and Packards from the Studebaker - Packard Corporation years as well. Just remember that Studebaker is the focus here and keep it positive. No put downs of other makes and no offensive language. No modern glamour photography - there are lots of flickr groups for pics where the gals are the main event. The primary interest here is the cars and the corporation. The history and the legacy. The administrator will remove any content which, in his estimation, fails to comply with the above criteria.

Cheers,
    HUB

Allan - Ontario, Canada
    1963 GT Hawk
    1964 Daytona Convertible

Can you provide us with a link?

Leonard Shepherd

Comment

Yeah, I'd like to see it as well.

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
      Parish, central NY 13131

"Some people live for the rules, I live for exceptions"- 311

"With your Lark you're on your own, free as a bird, alive as a Lark. You've suddenly discovered that happiness is a thing called Larking!"

Comment

All things Studebaker. A group to post your photos of Studebakers past and present. Your scans and photos of Studebaker memorabilia and ephemera are welcome also. Vintage photos or the pic you took today. From the wagon era to the last 1966, post it here. Erskines included and Packards from the Studebaker - Packard Corporation years as well. Just remember that Studebaker is the focus here and keep it positive. No put downs of other makes and no offensive language. No modern glamour photography - there are lots of flickr groups for pics where the gals are the main event. The primary interest here is the cars and the corporation. The history and the legacy. The administrator will remove any content which, in his estimation, fails to comply with the above criteria.

Here we are - should have thought to put that in the original post.

Cheers,
        HUB

Allan - Ontario, Canada
        1963 GT Hawk
        1964 Daytona Convertible

Comment

Thanks for the link. When the weather turns sour tomorrow I'll have somewhere to go. As for today it is a beautiful lets go drive the Studebakers and Cruise around day. [8D]
          sigpicSee you in the future as I write about our past

Comment

Thanks for that. My son's car is on page four!

Roger "153624" Hill

55 Champion
            47 M-5
            Izzer Buggy
            Junior Wagon
            Roger Hill

60 Lark Vlll, hardtop, black/red, Power Kit, 3 spd. - "Juliette"
            61 Champ Deluxe, 6, black/red, o/d, long box. - "Jeri"
            Junior Wagon - "Junior"

"In the end, dear undertaker,
            Ride me in a Studebaker"

Comment

Hello STEWDI. Great - I expect SDC members will recognize many cars in the photos taken at car shows and events. It's also fun to read the comments from people who are not Studebaker owners but who know a great vehicle when they see one!
              Cheers,
              HUB

Allan - Ontario, Canada
              1963 GT Hawk
              1964 Daytona Convertible

Comment

I see our President (Ed Reynolds) on page 7 by the 58 Packard hardtop.

Leonard Shepherd

Comment

Allan,
                  Thank you so much for posting the site. It's going to take a while to study all the pictures. Many are very cool.

Gary Sanders
                  Nixa, MO
                  President Toy Studebaker Collectors Club. Have an interest in Toy Studebakers? Contact me for details.
                  Gary Sanders
                  Nixa, MO

Comment

Yeah, quite a stash!

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
                    Parish, central NY 13131

"Some people live for the rules, I live for exceptions"- 311

"With your Lark you're on your own, free as a bird, alive as a Lark. You've suddenly discovered that happiness is a thing called Larking!"

Comment

Working...
                    X