This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Truck pics from Omaha how to post from cd

Hey guys I got a cd from my friend and stude mentor Bobby Crouch.It has 77 pictures from Omaha mostly of trucks.Most are different of those i've seen posted.I sent Mat(mbstude)an email on how to post to forun from cd.If anyone has any idea how help me.I wish this computer stuff was as easy as working on a car.

David Baggett Mantachie,Ms.

Check out the "sticky" at the top of the "General Studebaker Discussion". It has instructions on how to post pictues.

Dick Steinkamp
    Bellingham, WA

Comment

Check out the "sticky" at the top of the "General Studebaker Discussion". It has instructions on how to post pictues.

Dick Steinkamp
      Bellingham, WA

Comment

Thanks Dick,I tried but still can get them from cd to website.I got Photo bucket webpage but cant figure out how to get them into album.As you can tell i'm not computer smart.
        P.S.I loved the pic of your car and "sheba" together .

Comment

Thanks Dick,I tried but still can get them from cd to website.I got Photo bucket webpage but cant figure out how to get them into album.As you can tell i'm not computer smart.
          P.S.I loved the pic of your car and "sheba" together .

Comment

I have accounts with Verizon, Snapfish and WebShots. I use WebShots the most, just set up an account, create a new album and hit the upload button. Find the path to the CD and click the pictures you want to add. If on a dial-up, you don't want to do many at once, they also have a 50 picture limit per upload.

Guido Salvage - "Where rust is beautiful"

Studebaker horse drawn buggy; 1946 M-16 fire truck; 1948 M-16 grain truck; 1949 2R16A grain truck; 1949 2R17A fire truck; 1950 2R5 pickup; 1952 2R17A grain truck; 1952 Packard 200 4 door; 1955 E-38 grain truck; 1957 3E-40 flatbed; 1961 6E-28 grain truck; 1962 7E-13D 4x4 rack truck; 1962 7E-7 Champ pickup; 1962 GT Hawk 4 speed; 1963 8E-28 flatbed; 1964 Avanti R2 4 speed; 1964 Cruiser and various other "treasures".

Hiding and preserving Studebakers in Richmond, Goochland & Louisa, Va.

Comment

I have accounts with Verizon, Snapfish and WebShots. I use WebShots the most, just set up an account, create a new album and hit the upload button. Find the path to the CD and click the pictures you want to add. If on a dial-up, you don't want to do many at once, they also have a 50 picture limit per upload.

Studebaker horse drawn buggy; 1946 M-16 fire truck; 1948 M-16 grain truck; 1949 2R16A grain truck; 1949 2R17A fire truck; 1950 2R5 pickup; 1952 2R17A grain truck; 1952 Packard 200 4 door; 1955 E-38 grain truck; 1957 3E-40 flatbed; 1961 6E-28 grain truck; 1962 7E-13D 4x4 rack truck; 1962 7E-7 Champ pickup; 1962 GT Hawk 4 speed; 1963 8E-28 flatbed; 1964 Avanti R2 4 speed; 1964 Cruiser and various other "treasures".

Comment

Thanks Guido,the problem is i cant find the path.

Comment

Thanks Guido,the problem is i cant find the path.

Comment

From the upload button...

Click 'Choose Files'

Another window will pop with pictures.

Click the little down arrow (beside "Look in") at the top of that window, and select the CD.

Then select the pics you want to upload and hit 'open'. Then upload.

Hope this helps!

http://mbstudebaker.blogspot.com/ (always under construction)

Comment

From the upload button...

Click 'Choose Files'

Another window will pop with pictures.

Click the little down arrow (beside "Look in") at the top of that window, and select the CD.

Then select the pics you want to upload and hit 'open'. Then upload.

Hope this helps!

http://mbstudebaker.blogspot.com/ (always under construction)

Comment

Click the upload button. It should allow you to browse the various drives on your computer. It will be configured for the CD (i.e. "E" drive). Just click on that and you can open any files there and then capture the image(s) you want to transfer.

Comment

Click the upload button. It should allow you to browse the various drives on your computer. It will be configured for the CD (i.e. "E" drive). Just click on that and you can open any files there and then capture the image(s) you want to transfer.

Comment

Hey thanks guys,I got one pic dl,just 76 more to go.takes 5 min each time with dail up.I might get them all in by Christmas.Is there a way to dl the whole cd at once? I know im dumb about this,Thanks for all the info.

Comment

Hey thanks guys,I got one pic dl,just 76 more to go.takes 5 min each time with dail up.I might get them all in by Christmas.Is there a way to dl the whole cd at once? I know im dumb about this,Thanks for all the info.

Comment

Working...
                              X