Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need Frame hauled from CA to Texas, anyone going?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Frame hauled from CA to Texas, anyone going?

OK, so here's the deal. I have a GT Frame left over from a parts car. Its a roller with suspension still on it. There's a new forum member who needs it in Texas. Its a matter of him keeping his 53 all Studebaker instead of using a brand X undercarriage. If anyone is able to make any part of this transport possible, please leave your part of the itinerary here. Let's see if we can get this to Don. Thanks
    sals54

Same sorta subject... I've got a Wagonaire frame, and a 63 Cruiser frame - both rolling - that could use homes.

Miscreant Studebaker nut in California's central valley.

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
    1960 Larkvertible V8
    1958 Provincial wagon
    1953 Commander coupe
    1957 President two door

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

sort of same subj. How bout someone going from San antonio area to Fla that can bring along a President?

Norm
      58 Transtar 1 ton dually PU
      58 2 door wagon
      Davenport, Fl
      Norm
      58 Transtar 1 ton dually PU
      58 2 door wagon
      Davenport, Fl

Comment

Looks like this would be a great seperate forum section to go to when members have these types of needs. I know I travel a lot and wouldn't mind helping out when I could.

1956 Studebaker Pelham Wagon Houston, Texas
        Remember, \"When all is said and done. More is always said then ever done.\"

Comment

The frame is a complete roller and could be flat towed behind any car or truck. Its light enough that even a medium size car could tow it.

sals54
          sals54

Comment

I can probably move it North / South along I35 if someone can get it to the midwest?

San antonio TX. 53 Champion Coupe, to be brought back from the dead.
            "Of course it will fit, I have a torch"

Comment

Working...
            X