renting Studebakers for Wedding reception

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• renting Studebakers for Wedding reception

My daughter is getting married on June 14 in Indianapolis. We are interested in finding vintage Studebakers and drivers for transporting the wedding party from church to reception site, central library. Is there a Studebaker Club or antique car club that we could contact? (She is marrying Christopher Studabaker!)

There are quite a few in the area, just hope Ted doe not show up in the Chicken Hawk. (inside joke)

JDP/Maryland
    JDP Maryland

Comment

Some may not respond publically. If you do this (provide a Studebaker & driver), do it on a volunteer basis with a tip given. It is against most insurance policies, especially collector car policies, to rent out your vehicle. Also, 99% of people do not have a proper chauffeur's license to drive a vehicle to transport passengers for hire.

Gary L.
      Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
      Studebaker enthusiast much longer
      Gary L.
      Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
      Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

I did a wedding at Notre Dame last year. Had them make a donation to the Studebaker Museum. It gave SDC and Studebaker some exposure, a few bucks for the museum, and I got to drive on the Notre Dame campus sidewalks! <G>

Jim
        "We can't all be Heroes, Some us just need to stand on the curb and clap as they go by" Will Rogers

We will provide the curb for you to stand on and clap!

Indy Honor Flight www.IndyHonorFlight.org

As of Veterans Day 2017, IHF has flown 2,450 WWII, Korean, and Vietnam Veterans to Washington DC at NO charge! to see
        their Memorials!

Comment

Working...
        X