Sequioa Chapter California Road Trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sequioa Chapter California Road Trip

I was wondering where this road trip starts ? When do you plan on being in Fresno. Would like to try and get the San Joaquin Chapter to bring their Studebakers out too. If I could get more details that would be great. Our next Meeting is on May 13th so I could get them to sign up then. Thanks in advance

Mabel 1949 Champion
    1957 Silverhawk
    1955 Champion 4Dr.Regal
    Gus 1958 Transtar
    1955 President State
    Fresno,Ca
    Mabel 1949 Champion
    Hawk 1957 Silverhawk
    Gus 1958 Transtar
    The Prez 1955 President State
    Blu 1957 Golden Hawk
    Daisy 1954 Regal Commander Starlight Coupe
    Fresno,Ca

Anne, had you had too many of those brewskies when you posted this???[]

Miscreant Studebaker nut in California's central valley.

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
    1960 Larkvertible V8
    1958 Provincial wagon
    1953 Commander coupe
    1957 President two door

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Nope Bobby was cleaning the guns the other night. He then handed me the 410 then he put this hat on my head first beer of the evening. I thought what the heck I'll change my signature picture. And guess what you were the first to comment .

Mabel 1949 Champion
      1957 Silverhawk
      1955 Champion 4Dr.Regal
      Gus 1958 Transtar
      1955 President State
      Fresno,Ca
      Mabel 1949 Champion
      Hawk 1957 Silverhawk
      Gus 1958 Transtar
      Blu 1957 Golden Hawk
      Fresno,Ca

Comment

Anne, I think you will have to contact Fred Fox for this info. The April issue of Wheelbarrow Johnny Does not give the exact time or place for the start. If you need Fred's phone # give me an e-mail.

quote:Originally posted by Anne F. Goodman

I was wondering where this road trip starts ? When do you plan on being in Fresno. Would like to try and get the San Joaquin Chapter to bring their Studebakers out too. If I could get more details that would be great. Our next Meeting is on May 13th so I could get them to sign up then. Thanks in advance

Mabel 1949 Champion
        1957 Silverhawk
        1955 Champion 4Dr.Regal
        Gus 1958 Transtar
        1955 President State
        Fresno,Ca
        John Ratliff

Comment

Thanks I calle dhim tonight he will send me all I need to Know. Thanks

Mabel 1949 Champion
          1957 Silverhawk
          1955 Champion 4Dr.Regal
          Gus 1958 Transtar
          1955 President State
          Fresno,Ca
          Mabel 1949 Champion
          Hawk 1957 Silverhawk
          Gus 1958 Transtar
          Blu 1957 Golden Hawk
          Fresno,Ca

Comment

Road trip? I suppose being that the name is 'Sequoia Chapter' they're a Northern Ca. group? So, they'll be going south? Ah well. Sometime though, it would be really nice to see some other Stude folks in Redding? Bess is still a work in progress and I don't trust her for too very long of a trip.[8][8)] Besides, don't have the gas money.[:I] Still...

I went down to Redding to drop off the Coop's back seats and George's roof rack. Dick will have picked them up day before yesterday. Since Fred Cook's place was the terminal location, I got to meet him and see his really neat collection as well as his beautiful yard. Nice fela, Fred. We need as many of these people in the club as we can get. Honestly, I just don't see the Chebby and Furd people cooperating like this. Studebakers are great.

By the by, Annie, thanks for doing your part in getting my parts to me. A boodle box of goodies!

Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
            Lotsa Larks!
            K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
            Ron Smith
            Where the heck is Lewiston, CA?
            Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
            K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
            Ron Smith
            Where the heck is Fawn Lodge, CA?

Comment

just a heads up on studey folks, I needed a headlite rim for my 55 c-body and this guy in S.F. took one off his 53 c-body {his 1st car} and sold it to me for ten bucks...I have NEVER had that kind of thing happen with furd or chebby people. It restored my faith in humanity

Comment

Working...
              X