Hawk from seller of JP's Convertible

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hawk from seller of JP's Convertible

Pretty Hawk listed by the same seller that JP got the 63 Daytona convertible from, from the same owner:

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
    Parish, central NY 13131

"Some people live for the rules, I live for exceptions"- 311

"With your Lark you're on your own, free as a bird, alive as a Lark. You've suddenly discovered that happiness is a thing called Larking!"

quote:Originally posted by bams50

Pretty Hawk listed by the same seller that JP got the 63 Daytona convertible from, from the same owner:

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
    Parish, central NY 13131

"Some people live for the rules, I live for exceptions"- 311

"With your Lark you're on your own, free as a bird, alive as a Lark. You've suddenly discovered that happiness is a thing called Larking!"
    Wow.....WOW......I'm in love<G>!

I'm with you bams, that is one pretty car. I know that I'm in the minority......and will probably get flamed for this<G>......but I much prefer the '56 Hawk series (minimal GH fins, and no fins on Sky & Power Hawks) over the '57 thru '61 Hawks.

May be wrong, but don't think I have seen too many single color (as opposed to two-tone) Sky Hawks. I didn't have time to read thru the ad real well, did it say the color was original?

Paul
    Paul
    Winston-Salem, NC
    Visit The Studebaker Skytop Registry website at: www.studebakerskytop.com
    Check out my YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/user/r1lark

Comment

Ok, I'm very green when it comes to Hawks, I know what they are but the differences mostly escape me. With out a long dicertation, are the name differences mostly year to year, or named description of Equipment/options? Thanks

Sky Hawk
      Power Hawk
      Silver Hawk
      Golden Hawk - Pretty sure the top of the line?
      Power Hawk
      Gran Tourismo Hawk (actually know this one)

Chop Stu
      61 Lark

sigpic

Comment

He's looking for 22K but is willing to talk.

JDP/Maryland
        JDP Maryland

Comment

Working...
        X