super chargers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• super chargers

In the last couple weeks I've had two people ask if I wanted a supercharger for a studebaker. I asked how much and they didn't know. One was a mculloc that would spun, the other wasn't sure what kind it was but sounded like it may have been a paxton, but it wouldn't spin. I have no idea what to offer. Neither one had the mounting hardware so I know that devalues them. I'd hate to see these tossed if someone could use them.
    I know without pictures it is tough to judge but can anyone give a value range?
    Rob

A rebuildable McCulloch core that would turn went for about $350 on e-bay several months ago. A stuck Paxton might be worth $200? Others will hopefully chime in. BP
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

offer fifty bucks for the one that won't spin and a hundred for the one that will.

Comment

Working...
      X