Transtar bumper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transtar bumper

Anybody got a decent one? I need the headlight rims as well.

Thanks.

Matthew Burnette

I've got a Transtar bumper and the HL rims. Optionally, I've also got a '56 front panel w/pk lite bodies and no lenses (I think they've been repro'd tho) and one HL rim missing. There's a 56 front bumper as well.
    The later transtar bumper I've got has some bodacious hooks on it's front side. Of course, they could be cut off. Which way you wanna go?

Miscreant Studebaker nut in California's central valley.

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
    1960 Larkvertible V8
    1958 Provincial wagon
    1953 Commander coupe
    1957 President two door

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

I am all about customs and I am not a purist, but I just couldn't ruin a good looking truck with a Transtar front end. No offense, just my useless opinion.

Comment

quote:Originally posted by stude-sled

I am all about customs and I am not a purist, but I just couldn't ruin a good looking truck with a Transtar front end. No offense, just my useless opinion.
        Careful! You'll upset the ghost of Robert Doehler. [}] [:0]

<h5>Mark
        '57 Transtar Deluxe
        Vancouver Island
        </h5>
        Mark Hayden
        '66 Commander

Comment

Careful! You'll upset the ghost of Robert Doehler. [}] [:0]

<h5>Mark
          '57 Transtar Deluxe
          Vancouver Island
          </h5>
          Mark Hayden
          '66 Commander

Comment

Aww, it'll be alright. It's still gonna be a Studebaker!

[img=left]http://simps.us/studebaker/misc/images/Avacar-hcsdc.gif[/img=left]
            Paul Simpson
            "DilloCrafter"

1955 1/2 Ton Pickup
            The Red-Headed Amazon
            Deep in the heart of Texas

Paul Simpson
            "DilloCrafter"

1955 1/2 Ton Pickup
            The Red-Headed Amazon

Comment

Aww, it'll be alright. It's still gonna be a Studebaker!

[img=left]http://simps.us/studebaker/misc/images/Avacar-hcsdc.gif[/img=left]
              Paul Simpson
              "DilloCrafter"

1955 1/2 Ton Pickup
              The Red-Headed Amazon

Paul Simpson
              "DilloCrafter"

1955 1/2 Ton Pickup
              The Red-Headed Amazon

Comment

Biggs, I'll take you up on the bumper and headlight rims. Those bodacious hooks might look cool. I'll shoot ya an email.

My granddad offered a '55 grille to use, but I kinda like the fiberglass one. Heck, there's a good Scotsman grille here too. The 'glass one is something different for the truck, that could be 'correct'. I'll be adding the Transtar door trim some time as well. Maybe find some chrome baby moon hubcaps. Really make it look swanky. [8D]

Matthew Burnette

Comment

Biggs, I'll take you up on the bumper and headlight rims. Those bodacious hooks might look cool. I'll shoot ya an email.

My granddad offered a '55 grille to use, but I kinda like the fiberglass one. Heck, there's a good Scotsman grille here too. The 'glass one is something different for the truck, that could be 'correct'. I'll be adding the Transtar door trim some time as well. Maybe find some chrome baby moon hubcaps. Really make it look swanky. [8D]

Matthew Burnette

Comment

Working...
                  X