New to the Studebakers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to the Studebakers

Hi Mike... you've come to the right place, welcome to the Forum!
    A couple of things:

For Studebaker Vendors:

I recommend as your first step you get a set of Shop and Parts Manuals for your '59 - they are invaluable. Many vendors have them either in paper or on CD.

If you have not already done so, join the SDC - you will get the most out of your Studebaker ownership if t=you join the Club - IMHO.

If you have Tech questions, post them on that Forum and you will undoubtedly get your answer - there are many experts here. I won't say too much as I'm mostly a Truck guy! Have Fun.

<h5>Mark
    '57 Transtar Deluxe
    Vancouver Island
    </h5>
    Mark Hayden
    '66 Commander

<h4>Last Man Standing in Studebaker Indiana</h4>

Comment

New to the Studebakers

Yea I just bought a 59 Lark and I am new to the studebaker cars so I was wondering where I could find parts for it. Most of all I would like to get new quarters for it so if anyone could help me out that would be great thanks!

Comment

WELCOME, and it won't be long someone will tell you where to find what you need. If you don't already have them, get a shp manual and a parts manual also.

Tex in Alabama
        53 C Coupe

Tex E. Grier

Comment

Welcome 59garagefindlark; to find parts you will need to know if this is a Lark VI (6 Cyl.) or a Lark VIII (V-8) and if it is a 2 Dr. Sedan, 4 Dr. Sedan, 2 Dr. Wagon, or 2 Dr. Hardtop (no post, sport model) For some, mostly interior parts you will need to know if it is the basic model (Deluxe) or the top of line Regal model.

The body type and trim level is on the small metal tag screwed to the engine side of the firewall on the passenger side.

StudeRich
          Studebakers Northwest
          Ferndale, WA
          StudeRich
          Second Generation Stude Driver,
          Proud '54 Starliner Owner
          SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Where in Mi. are you located?

Comment

Port Huron

Comment