Paw print? - no problem (pic)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paw print? - no problem (pic)

I know there was a topic back in the fall about the best way of keeping rodents out of your Studebaker - and I think our furry feline friends was a popular choice. My wife and I are fostering two cats for the moment and they are earning their keep...

I do not mind a paw print here and there when they get to work and brink home things like this:

This was sitting outside the back door the middle of last week. The rat did not die from drinking too much - my wife wanted something next to it for a size reference... Actually, the week before I saw one dragging up a full size rabbit - so maybe they are good for gardens too???

<div align="left">1960 Lark VI</div id="left"> <div align="right">1962 7E7-122</div id="right">
    [img=left]http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l163/62champ/car/8b0ac4c6.jpg[/img=left]
    [img=right]http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l163/62champ/car/DSC02237.jpg[/img=right]

For some reason, I've lost my appetite [xx(]

Dick Steinkamp
    Bellingham, WA

Comment

Isn't this the family hour.......[:0]

glen Brose - Perkinsville, AZ

Comment

I think I'd rather see a "Rat Motor"! BTW, did your cat drag in the rabbit or did another big rat? Actually, nevermind..

Comment

We have 2 dogs here, one a Shepard Husky mix with bright blue eyes that snagged a baby bird out of mid air, with Momma Robin going balistic while she watched. The other a Collie Shepard mix, chased, caught and killed a rabbit in the back yard!
          Both are 1: scared of the dark, and 2: scared of thunder! 3:spoiled rotten &lt;G&gt;

Jim
          "We can't all be Heroes, Some us just need to stand on the curb and clap as they go by" Will Rogers

We will provide the curb for you to stand on and clap!

Indy Honor Flight www.IndyHonorFlight.org

As of Veterans Day 2017, IHF has flown 2,450 WWII, Korean, and Vietnam Veterans to Washington DC at NO charge! to see
          their Memorials!

Comment

My oldest cat, Max, used to get his fair share of birds in his salad days. He's 19 now and can only look out the sliding door wall and dream about his former skills at this point. He did catch the same bunny (baby rabbit) twice in two days about 5 or 6 years ago. He never did kill it. Never saw the bunny after letting it go into the neighbors yard for the second time [:0].

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Tom - Mulberry, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $2074.30)

Tom - Bradenton, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $2514.10)
            1964 Studebaker Commander - 170 1V, 3-Speed w/OD

Comment

Working...
            X