This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am back

It has been a long time since I have written, but busy trying to find a job in the poorest city in the US, Cleveland Ohio. The only thing that has kept me sane is taking Stuart, 1962 Lark Cruiser to two or three cruise-ins a year. I hang at the same cruises with the same guys, all of them Ford owners. One guy looked at a 1960 Lark and bought, God help him, a 1980 Volaire! How can someone in their right mind past up a Stude for a Volaire?

I agree with you about being in your right mind to pass up a Studebaker for a brand X, but I might rephrase that to right Studebaker mind!

GARY H 2DR.SEDAN 48 STUDEBAKER CHAMPION NORTHEAST MD.

Comment

I agree with you about being in your right mind to pass up a Studebaker for a brand X, but I might rephrase that to right Studebaker mind!

GARY H 2DR.SEDAN 48 STUDEBAKER CHAMPION NORTHEAST MD.

Comment

Welcome back to the Forum and good luck in finding a job!

Randy_G
        1959 Lark (project)
        This website is for sale! automotivehistoryonline.com is your first and best source for information about automotivehistoryonline. Here you will also find topics relating to issues of general interest. We hope you find what you are looking for!

Comment

Welcome back to the Forum and good luck in finding a job!

Randy_G
          1959 Lark (project)
          This website is for sale! automotivehistoryonline.com is your first and best source for information about automotivehistoryonline. Here you will also find topics relating to issues of general interest. We hope you find what you are looking for!

Comment

Thank you. I do have some prospects with Progressive Insurance, so wish me luck. I need to correct that I attend three cruise-ins a week, not a year.

Comment

Thank you. I do have some prospects with Progressive Insurance, so wish me luck. I need to correct that I attend three cruise-ins a week, not a year.

Comment

Good luck and God bless on the job hunt. I know what you're going through. At least you have the fellowship of your friends.

Lotsa Larks!
                K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
                Ron Smith
                Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
                Ron Smith
                Where the heck is Fawn Lodge, CA?

Comment

Good luck and God bless on the job hunt. I know what you're going through. At least you have the fellowship of your friends.

Lotsa Larks!
                  Ron Smith
                  Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
                  Ron Smith
                  Where the heck is Fawn Lodge, CA?

Comment

It is true that I have always been blessed with a strong circle of friends to pull me through. I had the interview at Progressive and it went very well. I should hear either way by next week, I will keep you up to date.

Comment

It is true that I have always been blessed with a strong circle of friends to pull me through. I had the interview at Progressive and it went very well. I should hear either way by next week, I will keep you up to date.

Comment

I have a job!!!, Alert CNN!. After 22 months of looking, I have a job with a new insurance company, Member Care Inc. I will be an account manager starting next week. Progressive told me to drop dead. Actually, I feel that they feel I was too old. They kept asking me when I graduated high school and one complmented me on my gray hair. Its not important, what is important is that I will be part of the working world again. I will be able to get the trunk lock fixed on Stuart and the PS replaced. Thanks all for all your good wishes.

Comment

I have a job!!!, Alert CNN!. After 22 months of looking, I have a job with a new insurance company, Member Care Inc. I will be an account manager starting next week. Progressive told me to drop dead. Actually, I feel that they feel I was too old. They kept asking me when I graduated high school and one complmented me on my gray hair. Its not important, what is important is that I will be part of the working world again. I will be able to get the trunk lock fixed on Stuart and the PS replaced. Thanks all for all your good wishes.

Comment

Congratulations, Scott! I know how good that makes you feel. I hope you enjoy working there and they appreciate you.

Western Washington, USA

Comment

Congratulations, Scott! I know how good that makes you feel. I hope you enjoy working there and they appreciate you.

Western Washington, USA

Comment

Working...
                              X