Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Calling DAAN! (now for everyone to read)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling DAAN! (now for everyone to read)

Daan,
    I visited your photobucket site and saw all your studes. I enjoyed the slide show, and wondered how you find time for all your projects. I also enjoyed seeing ones like the c/k that was at a show. Good looking custom.

Bob

P.S. this is the only way I knew to reach you.

[img=left]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j259/stude53/studesmall2.jpg[/img=left]Bob Feaganes (stude53)
    53 Starliner Hardtop
    Newton Grove, NC

Sorry to highjack your post, Stude53 but for everyone's benefit...

It is quite easy to send a private email to another forum member. The vast majority of forum members allow other members to send them off-forum emails (selectable on your "profile" page). Here are two ways to send private emails:

1. Find a post made by the person you want to email and click their name in the top left of their post (eg, click "Stude53" in the post above). This will bring up the member's profile page where you can then click on the "Click to send user an email" link.

2. Click on the "Members" link in the top menu bar and type in the members user name. Once found, click on the username to bring up the profile page, then click on the "Click to send user an email" link.

Caveats: Only works if members' email addresses are valid. If you have changed emails and have not updated your profile, please do so! Also, we still have problems with getting emails through to AOL users. AOL recently changed some protocols and we are trying to figure out how to rewrite some code to be compatible without messing things up in other ways. Therefore, emails sent through the SDC web site to AOL users may not go through at this time. It's kinda turned into a can o'worms but we are working on it.

Anyway, when communicating with a single member, please use the private email feature. Thanks for your attention.

BShaw,Webmaster

60 Hawk. 49 2R5, 39 Champion
    Woodbury, Minnesota
    sigpic
    Bob Shaw
    Rush City, Minnesota
    1960 Hawk - www.northstarstudebakers.com
    "The farther I go, the behinder I get."

Comment

Sorry to highjack your post, Stude53 but for everyone's benefit...

It is quite easy to send a private email to another forum member. The vast majority of forum members allow other members to send them off-forum emails (selectable on your "profile" page). Here are two ways to send private emails:

1. Find a post made by the person you want to email and click their name in the top left of their post (eg, click "Stude53" in the post above). This will bring up the member's profile page where you can then click on the "Click to send user an email" link.

2. Click on the "Members" link in the top menu bar and type in the members user name. Once found, click on the username to bring up the profile page, then click on the "Click to send user an email" link.

Caveats: Only works if members' email addresses are valid. If you have changed emails and have not updated your profile, please do so! Also, we still have problems with getting emails through to AOL users. AOL recently changed some protocols and we are trying to figure out how to rewrite some code to be compatible without messing things up in other ways. Therefore, emails sent through the SDC web site to AOL users may not go through at this time. It's kinda turned into a can o'worms but we are working on it.

Anyway, when communicating with a single member, please use the private email feature. Thanks for your attention.

BShaw,Webmaster

60 Hawk. 49 2R5, 39 Champion
      Woodbury, Minnesota
      sigpic
      Bob Shaw
      Rush City, Minnesota
      1960 Hawk - www.northstarstudebakers.com
      "The farther I go, the behinder I get."

Comment

Thank you for looking and the kind comments. I really should put something in my photobucket account that...ahem, those aren't MY Studebakers.[:I]
        I made that album up as kind of "all the Studes I've come across" album. I'm a huge Stude geek, but don't actually own my own one yet, I'm working on it though.

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!
        Proud new owner of a 56 Power Hawk!

Comment

Thank you for looking and the kind comments. I really should put something in my photobucket account that...ahem, those aren't MY Studebakers.[:I]
          I made that album up as kind of "all the Studes I've come across" album. I'm a huge Stude geek, but don't actually own my own one yet, I'm working on it though.

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!
          Proud new owner of a 56 Power Hawk!

Comment

Working...
          X