How high should I bid?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How high should I bid?

Based on the description, I can't resist- it's just what I've been looking for:

What's it worth?

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
    Parish, central NY 13131

"With your Lark you're on your own, free as a bird, alive as a Lark. You've suddenly discovered that parking is a pleasure, traffic is a breeze, turning's no trick at all, and happiness is a thing called Larking!"

Bob - Too bad there are no pics. Probably a rustybaker. Can you drive to see it?

Western Washington, USA

Comment

Bob - Too bad there are no pics. Probably a rustybaker. Can you drive to see it?

Western Washington, USA

Comment

Why? What more information would I ever need?

I did see it's a black 56 convertible....

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
        Parish, central NY 13131

"With your Lark you're on your own, free as a bird, alive as a Lark. You've suddenly discovered that parking is a pleasure, traffic is a breeze, turning's no trick at all, and happiness is a thing called Larking!"

Comment

Why? What more information would I ever need?

I did see it's a black 56 convertible....

Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

I know I'm easily impressed, but I would've guessed that with the VIN posted, you'd know all you need to know. Seriously, I think the top looks more like a hardtop than a convertible.

'50 Champion, 1 family owner

Comment

I know I'm easily impressed, but I would've guessed that with the VIN posted, you'd know all you need to know. Seriously, I think the top looks more like a hardtop than a convertible.

'50 Champion, 1 family owner

Comment

If memory serves me Matthew was contemplating making a 1956 convertible a few months ago. You may have found the car he was going to make.

Gary Sanders
                Nixa, MO
                President Toy Studebaker Collectors Club. Have an interest in Toy Studebakers? Contact me for details.
                Gary Sanders
                Nixa, MO

Comment

If memory serves me Matthew was contemplating making a 1956 convertible a few months ago. You may have found the car he was going to make.

Gary Sanders
                  Nixa, MO
                  President Toy Studebaker Collectors Club. Have an interest in Toy Studebakers? Contact me for details.
                  Gary Sanders
                  Nixa, MO

Comment

1320 miles on it and it's still under warrantee. Bid Now Bid High!

Oglesby,Il
                    61Hawk "Studebaker? It must be hard to find parts for those!"
                    Oglesby,Il.

Comment

1320 miles on it and it's still under warrantee. Bid Now Bid High!

Oglesby,Il
                      61Hawk "Studebaker? It must be hard to find parts for those!"
                      Oglesby,Il.

Comment

Working...
                      X