This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to Studebaker

Always loved studebakers since I was a kid ,my Dad had several.I'm at the point were I want to purchase one. I like the Pre-war cars but also like the '53-'54 C and K style. Emotion set aside and looking more to investment value- which would probably go up in value faster or would there be any difference? Would appreciate anyone feedback on this subject.

You can't go wrong with the 53-4 C-K cars. Golden Hawks, R-series cars. heck, you know enough to make your own list.

Miscreant adrift in
    the BerStuda Triangle!!

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
    1960 Larkvertible V8
    1958 Provincial wagon
    1953 Commander coupe
    No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

You can't go wrong with the 53-4 C-K cars. Golden Hawks, R-series cars. heck, you know enough to make your own list.

Miscreant adrift in
      the BerStuda Triangle!!

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
      1960 Larkvertible V8
      1958 Provincial wagon
      1953 Commander coupe
      No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

I would say the '53-'54 Starliners (K body) and all Golden Hawks. In pre-wars, I would only think the true Classics, like a '31 Four Seasons Roadster would be the pick for your criterion.

Gary L.
        Wappinger, NY

1959 DeLuxe pickup (restomod)
        Gary L.
        Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
        Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

I would say the '53-'54 Starliners (K body) and all Golden Hawks. In pre-wars, I would only think the true Classics, like a '31 Four Seasons Roadster would be the pick for your criterion.

Gary L.
          Wappinger, NY

1959 DeLuxe pickup (restomod)
          Gary L.
          Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
          Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Working...
          X