1963 Wagonaire in S. Oregon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1963 Wagonaire in S. Oregon

I don't know if anyone is interested but there is a 1963 Wagonaire in the Medford, Oregon area.It is listed on Graigslist as offer. I had talked to him previously and I bet it could be picked up for a couple hundred. I would buy it but I have no more room.

1963 Cruiser, 1963 Wagonaire, 1952 Champion. Based in Oregon.

I'd love to have it, but again, the shipping thing.

Maybe you could buy it and flip it; how does it compare to this one?

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
    Parish, central NY 13131

"With your Lark you're on your own, free as a bird, alive as a Lark. You've suddenly discovered that parking is a pleasure, traffic is a breeze, turning's no trick at all, and happiness is a thing called Larking!"

Comment

I'd love to have it, but again, the shipping thing.

Maybe you could buy it and flip it; how does it compare to this one?

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
      Parish, central NY 13131

"With your Lark you're on your own, free as a bird, alive as a Lark. You've suddenly discovered that parking is a pleasure, traffic is a breeze, turning's no trick at all, and happiness is a thing called Larking!"

Comment

No comparison. This one isn't running and it is missing an axle. I wouldn'd mind buying the one here in Oregon but I have already have too many projects.

1963 Cruiser, 2-1963 Wagonaire, 1952 Champion. Based Willamette Valley Oregon.

Comment

No comparison. This one isn't running and it is missing an axle. I wouldn'd mind buying the one here in Oregon but I have already have too many projects.

1963 Cruiser, 2-1963 Wagonaire, 1952 Champion. Based Willamette Valley Oregon.

Comment

Working...
          X