south carolina

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• south carolina

The wife and mother in law are heading to Myrtle Beach in a few weeks, are thee any Stude shops or places to pic up Stude collectables in the area, if so where and any addresses? It would be appreciated.

Hey y'all you could try Ed Carter at Palmetto Studebaker in Georgetown, SC- just outside of MB. He has a stash of
    Stude parts. 843-546-1298.

Comment

Hey y'all you could try Ed Carter at Palmetto Studebaker in Georgetown, SC- just outside of MB. He has a stash of

Comment

I have been there more times than I can count and have always passed by a club there near the convention center called Studebakers. Someone brought me a shirt from there last year. It might be kinda cool to get a photo and post for everyone if you get a chance.

Domenic Manera
        1954 Regal Starlight Coupe
        Domenic Manera, Fire Chief
        City of York Fire Department
        York, SC 29745

Comment

I have been there more times than I can count and have always passed by a club there near the convention center called Studebakers. Someone brought me a shirt from there last year. It might be kinda cool to get a photo and post for everyone if you get a chance.

Domenic Manera
          Domenic Manera, Fire Chief
          City of York Fire Department
          York, SC 29745

Comment

Noisy, trendy, loud night club that opens at 8pm and has a cover charge... Fun for a few brewskies.
            http://travel.yahoo.com/p-travelguid...myrtle_beach-i

quote:Originally posted by studehunter

Domenic Manera
            HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Noisy, trendy, loud night club that opens at 8pm and has a cover charge... Fun for a few brewskies.
              http://travel.yahoo.com/p-travelguid...myrtle_beach-i

quote:Originally posted by studehunter

Domenic Manera
              HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

quote:Originally posted by rbruner

Do you happen to have an e-mail address or web site for this guy or his place?

Comment

quote:Originally posted by rbruner

Do you happen to have an e-mail address or web site for this guy or his place?

Comment

Ed Carter's e-mail is Studebak@sccoast.net. I understand he has old dealership inventory - not all sorted yet.

Comment

Ed Carter's e-mail is Studebak@sccoast.net. I understand he has old dealership inventory - not all sorted yet.

Comment

[quote]Originally posted by rbruner

[/q

uote]
                        thanks for the info

Comment

[quote]Originally posted by rbruner

[/q

uote]
                          thanks for the info

Comment

hope wife is successfull i gave here a list of parts

[img]http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh148/1951bullet/Greer_nbsp_51_nbsp_Studebaker-0009.jpg[/img

Comment

hope wife is successfull i gave here a list of parts

[img]http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh148/1951bullet/Greer_nbsp_51_nbsp_Studebaker-0009.jpg[/img

Comment

Working...
                              X