1962 Lark question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1962 Lark question

I am looking at a nice little 62 Lark 4 door sedan. It is a 289/Automatic that has an amateur "restoration" that looks pretty nice for a Sunday afternoon cruiser.

My only issue is that the owner has replaced the front seat with a 60/40 split out of a Crown Victoria. It looks "okay" but I don't like it. How difficult would it be to find a stock front seat for it? (I would not care of the condition of the seat as long as the frame was intact, etc.)

Any advice about these cars? I collect Corvairs so I am familiar with the "compact" cars of the 60's and I know the Lark was somewhat of a competitor to the Corvair/Falcon/Valiant cars but otherwise I know very little about them.

Any advice will be welcomed.

Thanks

BOB

don't know where you are, but if you are in the midwest or can arrange a relay, I have a good core seat that I would give you for free.

Comment

don't know where you are, but if you are in the midwest or can arrange a relay, I have a good core seat that I would give you for free.

Comment

Hi Bob, I've got the frame from a 55 4 door sedan for hauling away, I'm in central Ohio, about 9 or 10 hrs from Huntsville

[img=left]http://www.alink.com/personal/tbredehoft/Bothcars4.jpg[/img=left]
        Tom Bredehoft
        '53 Commander Coupe
        '55 President State Sedan (Under Construction) 128 hrs.
        '05 Legacy Ltd Wagon
        All Indiana built cars

Comment

Hi Bob, I've got the frame from a 55 4 door sedan for hauling away, I'm in central Ohio, about 9 or 10 hrs from Huntsville

[img=left]http://www.alink.com/personal/tbredehoft/Bothcars4.jpg[/img=left]
          Tom Bredehoft
          '53 Commander Coupe
          '55 President State Sedan (Under Construction) 128 hrs.
          '05 Legacy Ltd Wagon
          All Indiana built cars

Comment

You shouldn't have any trouble finding the proper seat(s) for it.

Miscreant adrift in
            the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
            1960 Larkvertible V8
            1958 Provincial wagon
            1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

You shouldn't have any trouble finding the proper seat(s) for it.

Miscreant adrift in
              the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
              1960 Larkvertible V8
              1958 Provincial wagon
              1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

I have a decent, covered seat (full bench) in Mass. email me

Comment

I have a decent, covered seat (full bench) in Mass. email me

Comment

Working...
                  X