spent to date $62,839.60
    63 R2 SuperHawk (Caesar)
    spent to date $54664,75
    63 Daytona HT/4 speed
    63 Lark 2 door
    57 Wagon

JDP Maryland

That car just screams.....BAMS50!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Tom - Valrico, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $1755.45)

Tom - Bradenton, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $2514.10)
    1964 Studebaker Commander - 170 1V, 3-Speed w/OD

Comment

That car just screams.....BAMS50!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Tom - Valrico, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $1755.45)

Tom - Bradenton, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $2514.10)
      1964 Studebaker Commander - 170 1V, 3-Speed w/OD

Comment

That is a sweet car, but about a grand shipping on top...

That may be the type of thing I get for the boys for their first "special" car... some clunker to beat on, and a Stude to care for and use part-time. I figure if I give them their first Stude, they'll become lifelong Stude lovers!

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
        Parish, central NY 13131

"With your Lark you're on your own, free as a bird, alive as a Lark. You've suddenly discovered that parking is a pleasure, traffic is a breeze, turning's no trick at all, and happiness is a thing called Larking!"

Comment

That is a sweet car, but about a grand shipping on top...

That may be the type of thing I get for the boys for their first "special" car... some clunker to beat on, and a Stude to care for and use part-time. I figure if I give them their first Stude, they'll become lifelong Stude lovers!

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
          Parish, central NY 13131

"With your Lark you're on your own, free as a bird, alive as a Lark. You've suddenly discovered that parking is a pleasure, traffic is a breeze, turning's no trick at all, and happiness is a thing called Larking!"

Comment

I think the car may be a patched rust-bucket. There is something odd with the rocker panel / front fender area when looking at the pictures. This car may seem like a buy, but I would avoid it unless an in-person inspection or detailed pictures were obtained.

Comment

I think the car may be a patched rust-bucket. There is something odd with the rocker panel / front fender area when looking at the pictures. This car may seem like a buy, but I would avoid it unless an in-person inspection or detailed pictures were obtained.

Comment

Funny, I used to hate those 62 2 doors, but lately they are growing on me. I could stand one of those with V8. Especially if it had the 289, 4 speed thats in the 63 Lark we just got.
                sals54

Comment

Funny, I used to hate those 62 2 doors, but lately they are growing on me. I could stand one of those with V8. Especially if it had the 289, 4 speed thats in the 63 Lark we just got.
                  sals54

Comment

I figure if I give them their first Stude, they'll become lifelong Stude lovers!

Parish, central NY 1313

They'll appreciate it MORE if they EARN it. Trust me!

Not a criticism, just a life principle seen played out every day with today's youth.

KURTRUK
                    (read it backwards)
                    KURTRUK
                    (read it backwards)

Nothing is politically right which is morally wrong. -A. Lincoln

Comment

I figure if I give them their first Stude, they'll become lifelong Stude lovers!

Parish, central NY 1313

They'll appreciate it MORE if they EARN it. Trust me!

Not a criticism, just a life principle seen played out every day with today's youth.

KURTRUK
                      (read it backwards)
                      KURTRUK
                      (read it backwards)

Nothing is politically right which is morally wrong. -A. Lincoln

Comment

Well that does it! It's got not only a PB Radio AND Heater, but an actual original Stude clock![] It may not have Overdrive or perfect rocker panels but all you '61,'62 Lark fans oughta love that rare CLOCK! [:0] [^] []

StudeRich
                        Studebakers Northwest
                        Ferndale, WA
                        StudeRich
                        Second Generation Stude Driver,
                        Proud '54 Starliner Owner
                        SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Well that does it! It's got not only a PB Radio AND Heater, but an actual original Stude clock![] It may not have Overdrive or perfect rocker panels but all you '61,'62 Lark fans oughta love that rare CLOCK! [:0] [^] []

StudeRich
                          Studebakers Northwest
                          Ferndale, WA
                          StudeRich
                          Second Generation Stude Driver,
                          Proud '54 Starliner Owner
                          SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

It looks like it takes a lot of time to use Craig's list by going to city to city one at a time. How are you looking at the U.S. easily on Craig's for Studes without time consumption.........BRAD
                            quote:Originally posted by JDP

For you six cylinder guys:

JDP/Maryland
                            64 R2 GT (Sid)
                            spent to date $62,839.60
                            63 R2 SuperHawk (Caesar)
                            spent to date $54664,75
                            63 Daytona HT/4 speed
                            63 Lark 2 door
                            57 Wagon

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/forums/?forumID=9 ANSWER TO MY QUESTION HERE.....BRAD

Comment

It looks like it takes a lot of time to use Craig's list by going to city to city one at a time. How are you looking at the U.S. easily on Craig's for Studes without time consumption.........BRAD
                              quote:Originally posted by JDP

For you six cylinder guys:

JDP/Maryland
                              64 R2 GT (Sid)
                              spent to date $62,839.60
                              63 R2 SuperHawk (Caesar)
                              spent to date $54664,75
                              63 Daytona HT/4 speed
                              63 Lark 2 door
                              57 Wagon

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/forums/?forumID=9 ANSWER TO MY QUESTION HERE.....BRAD

Comment

Working...
                              X