Chrome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chrome

Whlie at the York swap meet friday, I must say the chrome this year was better than any other year. The quality this year was great, both inside and outside, the chrome prices were the best I have seen. I was also at Atlantic city's convention center and had a talk with Bumper boyz today, They have some hawk bumpers and guards for you guy's that are building a hawk and the price is very reasonable with core.The York swap meet beats their price because it was the same without a trade in core. Those pieces that normally are so rare were in abundance, glad to see more parts availible.

Studebakers forever!
    Studebakers forever!

Who was the vendor in the above photo...forgot to take a card

Comment

Who was the vendor in the above photo...forgot to take a card

Comment

I think it was Snyder studebaker. There was a guy out side that had chrome bumpers that were so perfect and he was will to neg. I was otside with Johnstone and another stude guy and his price was so good I almost got a nbumper that I did not need. He also had a air dam for a hawk 100.00 dollars He had some fenders as well however I think they were spoken for, very good swap meet this year. SI was very busy as well Ed was working by himself thanks for bring all that sfront end stuff I needed it and a big thanks to Mr. Myer's thanks for fighting that weather to be there we waited for him and after he set up had a good productive conversation thanks for all those parts and help. Mr. Phil Harris thanks for the brake stuff we needed that, these vendor have so many parts you have to excerize patience and the result is rewarding, found all the hardware I neededthanks

Studebakers forever!
        Studebakers forever!

Comment

I think it was Snyder studebaker. There was a guy out side that had chrome bumpers that were so perfect and he was will to neg. I was otside with Johnstone and another stude guy and his price was so good I almost got a nbumper that I did not need. He also had a air dam for a hawk 100.00 dollars He had some fenders as well however I think they were spoken for, very good swap meet this year. SI was very busy as well Ed was working by himself thanks for bring all that sfront end stuff I needed it and a big thanks to Mr. Myer's thanks for fighting that weather to be there we waited for him and after he set up had a good productive conversation thanks for all those parts and help. Mr. Phil Harris thanks for the brake stuff we needed that, these vendor have so many parts you have to excerize patience and the result is rewarding, found all the hardware I neededthanks

Studebakers forever!
          Studebakers forever!

Comment

Slight spelling correction.. it was Snyder from Dixon,IL. You're right, his chrome stuff was really nice.. so much so, that I treated my Hawk to a set of lower windshield/ belt mouldings(the piece between the wipers and on the ends)!! Was a couple of $$, but they sure look pretty. I think Dick Snyder is who I dealt with. Very nice man. Would recommend him to anyone interested.
            Best Regards- Matt

1963 GT Hawk
            1960 Metropolitan Convertible
            1972 AMC Javelin/ AMX
            1958 Cushman Eagle
            -Matt

1963 GT Hawk
            1972 AMC Javelin/ AMX
            1956 Cushman Eagle

Comment

Slight spelling correction.. it was Snyder from Dixon,IL. You're right, his chrome stuff was really nice.. so much so, that I treated my Hawk to a set of lower windshield/ belt mouldings(the piece between the wipers and on the ends)!! Was a couple of $$, but they sure look pretty. I think Dick Snyder is who I dealt with. Very nice man. Would recommend him to anyone interested.
              Best Regards- Matt

1963 GT Hawk
              1972 AMC Javelin/ AMX
              1958 Cushman Eagle
              -Matt

1963 GT Hawk
              1972 AMC Javelin/ AMX
              1956 Cushman Eagle

Comment

Working...