Packard Hawks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Packard Hawks

It was a strange day for Packard Hawks. First the Packard Hawk that was talked about earlier, the one that supposedly sold for 67500 on Jan, 8 in AZ, has reappeared on Ebay. Its here. http://cgi.liveauctions.ebay.com/ws/...201635916&rd=1
    Anybody have an idea as to what happened? I suspect the sale fell through?

Second the article that originally appeared in Autoweek Magazine reappeared in the Wall Street Journal. Nice publicity. At least some of it is accurate.

Mike

Mike, if you look at your link for the Hawk, it shows it sold at R&M..Thats probably the link from the auction still up somewehere else..If you go to EBAY Motors and look under Packard, theres no birds in sight...

New Jersey & Studes Perfect Together

Comment

Mike, if you look at your link for the Hawk, it shows it sold at R&M..Thats probably the link from the auction still up somewehere else..If you go to EBAY Motors and look under Packard, theres no birds in sight...

Comment

I should have been clearer. The auction in AZ was on January 8th and the car was supposedly sold. Yet it was offered for auction as indicated in this Ebay ad as being still available on January 18th. I would assume that the car did not sell on the 8th? Is there something I am missing?

Mike

I went back and I think I was given the wrong information. I was told that this car was sold on the 8th and it appears it was actually the 18th. That would clear my confusion.

Comment

I should have been clearer. The auction in AZ was on January 8th and the car was supposedly sold. Yet it was offered for auction as indicated in this Ebay ad as being still available on January 18th. I would assume that the car did not sell on the 8th? Is there something I am missing?

Mike

I went back and I think I was given the wrong information. I was told that this car was sold on the 8th and it appears it was actually the 18th. That would clear my confusion.

Comment

Mike, if you go to www.rmauctions.com it shows the auction on Jan 18th and the car as being sold...

Comment

Mike, if you go to www.rmauctions.com it shows the auction on Jan 18th and the car as being sold...

Comment

Working...
              X