mounting backup lights on a 59 Lark

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mounting backup lights on a 59 Lark

Does anyone have a template for mounting the backup lights on a 59 Lark. Also could use a better pair of backup lights if there's any out there. [?][?]

"You Can't Have Everything--Where Would You Put It?" ---comedian Steven Wright

We would have to know if it is a sedan or Wagon, not the same!

StudeRich
    Studebakers Northwest
    Ferndale, WA
    StudeRich
    Second Generation Stude Driver,
    Proud '54 Starliner Owner
    SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

We would have to know if it is a sedan or Wagon, not the same!

StudeRich
      Studebakers Northwest
      Ferndale, WA
      StudeRich
      Second Generation Stude Driver,
      Proud '54 Starliner Owner
      SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Dave Mottle is the SDC keeper of the accessory instructions and templates.
        Brad Johnson,
        SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
        Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
        '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
        '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

Dave Mottle is the SDC keeper of the accessory instructions and templates.
          Brad Johnson,
          SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
          Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
          '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
          '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

I believe that is one template that Dave doesn't have as I requested the same template about 4 months ago.
            1947 Studebaker M-5
            1946 Studebaker M-5
            1948 Studebaker Land Cruiser
            1961 Studebaker Lark 4-dr. Sedan
            1951 Studebaker Land Cruiser

Comment

I believe that is one template that Dave doesn't have as I requested the same template about 4 months ago.
              1947 Studebaker M-5
              1946 Studebaker M-5
              1948 Studebaker Land Cruiser
              1961 Studebaker Lark 4-dr. Sedan
              1951 Studebaker Land Cruiser

Comment

If I still had my black convertible I'd drop the lights and make up a template for you...but ebay # 170196771375 is the best I can offer for help. Not mine, but maybe they have a template in the box. Wishful, but maybe.
                quote:Originally posted by wally

Does anyone have a template for mounting the backup lights on a 59 Lark. Also could use a better pair of backup lights if there's any out there. [?][?]

[img]

Comment

If I still had my black convertible I'd drop the lights and make up a template for you...but ebay # 170196771375 is the best I can offer for help. Not mine, but maybe they have a template in the box. Wishful, but maybe.

[img]

Comment

If you have a D or a P bodied wagon, here's a chance for you. Ebay #180219279263. It has the template in the picture. For 2 or 4 door wagons only, but a template and a nice new set! Good luck.

Comment

If you have a D or a P bodied wagon, here's a chance for you. Ebay #180219279263. It has the template in the picture. For 2 or 4 door wagons only, but a template and a nice new set! Good luck.

Comment

A while ago I had a NOS set of Back-up lights that I sold on Ebay.
                        They were for a 60-61.
                        The kit had the instructions for mounting them.
                        It was part number 1549586
                        Before I sent them to the buyer, I took the print and had 5 copies made.
                        It covers 60-61 W,F,J,L & Y L.H.C. Wiring diagram
                        And drilling template.
                        The name of the print is; Installation Instructions & Drilling Template.
                        Not sure if this will help but let me know.
                        I also have digital pictures of the print if you would like to see them.

Mike

Comment

A while ago I had a NOS set of Back-up lights that I sold on Ebay.
                          They were for a 60-61.
                          The kit had the instructions for mounting them.
                          It was part number 1549586
                          Before I sent them to the buyer, I took the print and had 5 copies made.
                          It covers 60-61 W,F,J,L & Y L.H.C. Wiring diagram
                          And drilling template.
                          The name of the print is; Installation Instructions & Drilling Template.
                          Not sure if this will help but let me know.
                          I also have digital pictures of the print if you would like to see them.

Mike

Comment

Working...
                          X