Did some summer cleaning.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did some summer cleaning.

I had mentioned the eight-box package from the Bruce Wheeler estate before on this forum so I don't need to go into all the details about that again. What happened today is that I went through every single box to decide what to keep and what to toss (relax, relax, not a lot was tossed...) I found, among other things, a genuine SDC bucket hat and a book-like calendar from 1939.

What's even more exiting though is that I gave away a significant amount of Turning Wheels and Skinned Knuckles magazines to my next door neighbor, a like-minded teenaged car guy. He may have his heart set on Datsuns but I still planted the Studebaker Seed in him. Let's just see what happens!
    Jake Robinson Kaywell: Shoo-wops and doo-wops galore to the background of some fine Studes. I'm eager and ready to go!

1962 GT Hawk - "Daisy-Mae" - she came dressed to kill in etherial green with a charming turquoise inside. I'm hopelessly in love!

Good job, Jake. Keep it up. Glad you got some stuff you like and will keep in safe hands.
    Hopefully you and Ben from Newberg will get together some day at a meet somewhere. I think you two would hit it off.
    Ed Sallia
    Dundee, OR

Sol Lucet Omnibus

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Eddie View Post
      Good job, Jake. Keep it up. Glad you got some stuff you like and will keep in safe hands.
      Hopefully you and Ben from Newberg will get together some day at a meet somewhere. I think you two would hit it off.
      May I first ask who this Ben from Newberg is? I don't believe I've heard of him before.
      Jake Robinson Kaywell: Shoo-wops and doo-wops galore to the background of some fine Studes. I'm eager and ready to go!

1962 GT Hawk - "Daisy-Mae" - she came dressed to kill in etherial green with a charming turquoise inside. I'm hopelessly in love!

Comment

Jake, check your past posts. I have mentioned Ben before and given some information about him. If you can't find it I will be happy to tell you once again about Ben.
        Ed Sallia
        Dundee, OR

Sol Lucet Omnibus

Comment

Working...
        X