Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

where on line can i find a electrical diagram for .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Electrical: where on line can i find a electrical diagram for .

1960 hawk under hood free to look at and that i can make big enouph or make biger to see all wires ? tryed you tube cant make biger with out joinging something ?any help?

Studebaker parts.com shows wiring diagrams on thier website. A great help. https://www.studebakerparts.com/stud...-hawk-wire.jpg
    Bez Auto Alchemy
    573-318-8948
    http://bezautoalchemy.com

"Don't believe every internet quote" Abe Lincoln

Comment

Will this work for you? Click it a couple times, it gets bigger.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	'60 stude v8 wiring.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	160.0 KB
ID:	1728675

Comment

Go to www.classiccarwiring.com

Comment

thanks to all this has helped .

Comment

Originally posted by paul shuffleburg View Post
            Thanks! Exactly what I was looking for just the other night in the Stude archives, but this site has large, COLORED laminated diagram just for my 57 Golden Hawk; PERFECT!
            Answered before even asked (great question Dannyo! thanks)

Comment

A trip to kinko's blew up the wiring diagram from the 59/64 shop manual to 48in by 48in. taped to a piece of card and hung in the shop. now i can see it even if i have miss placed my glasses( probably on top of my head) again. mood lighting would be cool! Luck Doofus

Comment

Gerald, as bad as my eyes are that is a good idea blow it up & may be my car to lol dannyo.

Comment

I have taken my page out of the repair manual and had it enlarged at staples and the had it plastic coated. It won't blow away and I hope it keeps it free of grease prints. All for about $3.00 and 20 minutes time.

Comment

Laminated, one can change to the wiring of the car to suit and keep a semi-permanent record on the plastic.

Comment

I just leave it on my computer. I can make it as big as I want, and zoom on a particular portion if needed or print it all or a section, or put it on a flash drive and plug it into my old laptop in the shop.

Comment

Working...
                      X