Pacific Northwest performance engine rebuilder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacific Northwest performance engine rebuilder

I'm looking for someone in the Pacific Northwest to do a street performance rebuild on my 289. Any recommendations are appreciated!
    Dave

Private message sent...

Comment

Contact Jack Vines on this forum. He is in Spokane Washington. He can build it to whatever level you want.
      Wayne
      "Trying to shed my CASO ways"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wdills View Post
        Contact Jack Vines on this forum. He is in Spokane Washington. He can build it to whatever level you want.
        Yeah, I had been talking to Jack about this for the last year or so but he doesn't seem to be responding to my messages anymore, so not sure what's going on; feeling I may need to find someone else.

Comment

Originally posted by Stunt View Post
          Yeah, I had been talking to Jack about this for the last year or so but he doesn't seem to be responding to my messages anymore, so not sure what's going on; feeling I may need to find someone else.
          My apologies for not being able to take on your project within your time frame. We have just completed a full-race Studebaker 259" and a Packard Jet Streak engine for a '56J which have taken all winter. We normally like to only do long block builds, but these were complete turn-key projects, the details of which took far longer than expected.

We've got three more Packard V8s, and a R2 already in production. We'll be working our way out of this backlog and able to accept new work by late summer.

jack vines
          PackardV8

Comment

Originally posted by PackardV8 View Post
            My apologies for not being able to take on your project within your time frame. We have just completed a full-race Studebaker 259" and a Packard Jet Streak engine for a '56J which have taken all winter. We normally like to only do long block builds, but these were complete turn-key projects, the details of which took far longer than expected.

We've got three more Packard V8s, and a R2 already in production. We'll be working our way out of this backlog and able to accept new work by late summer.

jack vines
            Okay, Jack, thanks for the update. I'm going to sniff around for someone who can take this on sooner; and I'll keep you updated.

Comment

Working...
            X