Congrats and Thanks Michiana Chapter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats and Thanks Michiana Chapter

Once again congratulations and many thank you's go to the Michiana Chapter for another outstanding May Meet. In all aspects everything was successful. Thanks to all the vendors that were there also. Many bargains were had and many good stories and friends were made. Bob Henning and crew did a terrific job as usual. One thing I missed was marking the map with our location we came from, and we had a friend from Germany attend also, so I'm sure he would have won the long distance award. Thanks one more time for a great meet guy's!!! Bill

I second that emotion, great job!

Comment

I always enjoy the May meet and this year did not disappoint. I'm already looking forward to next year.

Comment

Double Dittos, guys; just a great meet. Thanks so much. BP
        We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

They did a great job and some people were doing multiple jobs with a Smile , Thanks Guys , Ed

Comment

A big thanks to all that attended our Meet. It was a team effort by everyone in our Chapter, as well as our participants. A BIG Thank you to Stephen Allen's, and our Sponsor, Studebaker International, as well as all the other vendors that brought their parts. Without them, this event would not be such a success. Our Chapter made a lot of changes, designed to make it easier on all of our attendees, and our vendors. We hope you had a great time! We have already begun plans for the 39th Annual Swap Meet and Car Show!

Me, I'm just glad it didn't rain or snow on Friday, and especially Saturday....as you know the weather here in Indiana can, and does, change on a moment's notice.

Thanks again for coming to South Bend!

Comment

Yes, a good meet. Looked larger than last years.

Comment

Originally posted by Colgate Studebaker View Post
                Once again congratulations and many thank you's go to the Michiana Chapter for another outstanding May Meet. In all aspects everything was successful. Thanks to all the vendors that were there also. Many bargains were had and many good stories and friends were made. Bob Henning and crew did a terrific job as usual. One thing I missed was marking the map with our location we came from, and we had a friend from Germany attend also, so I'm sure he would have won the long distance award. Thanks one more time for a great meet guy's!!! Bill
                I agree, it was a great meet. Crowds seemed bigger than in years past. I had a great time. See you next year.
                james r pepper

Comment

Thanks to Karen and company for making this meet so easy for the vendors. Ditto to above comments on a great meet
                  Milt

1947 Champion (owned since 1967)
                  1961 Hawk 4-speed
                  1967 Avanti
                  1961 Lark 2 door
                  1988 Avanti Convertible

Member of SDC since 1973

Comment

Joe and I enjoyed it too. We bought very little, but we got to visit with old friends and make a few new ones.
                    "In the heart of Arkansas."
                    Searcy, Arkansas
                    1952 Commander 2 door. Really fine 259.
                    1952 2R pickup

Comment

Working...
                    X