64 GT Registry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 64 GT Registry

Who is the contact person that is keeping up the 64 GT registry? I clicked on the "view" link next to Barry Leppan name on the Registries page and it comes up as "not found". Has anyone else picked up where Barry left off?
    Thanks,
    Bob Buchaklian
    San Diego,Ca

I think maybe Peter Bishop?
    Lou Van Anne
    62 Champ
    64 R2 GT Hawk
    79 Avanti II

Comment

I think Lew is right
      Bob
      Bob
      Welland Ontario
      60 Lark Convertible
      64 Daytona
      sigpic
      "They were meant to be driven ... so keep on cruizin"

Comment

I have a 64 Super Hawk; 4 speed, factory A/C, all the goodies for an R1, would enjoy that site too

Comment

I do have the info that Barry had. I have added some vehicles from the 2018 SDC Roster and added the historical list of super Hawks compiled by George Krem. I still have to match up some of the vehicles with SDC members. Feel free to share any info you want with me either through the Forum or my contact info is on the back paga of Turning Wheels.
          Peter Bishop

Comment

I have an original price sticker for 64V9997 (shown below) in case anyone has this car. I also make out window price stickes for all Studebakers. Let me now if interested.

By the way I thought that this particular car may be the only Bourdeau red GT that had brown vinyl upholstery. A bit unusual!?

Click image for larger version

Name:	64 hawk wps ciolli labeled.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	162.7 KB
ID:	1727850
            Richard Quinn
            Editor emeritus: Antique Studebaker Review

Comment

Originally posted by Studebaker Wheel View Post
              By the way I thought that this particular car may be the only Bourdeau red GT that had brown vinyl upholstery. A bit unusual!?
              It may be unusual, but its not the only one:

Car is owned by Gary Wood.

Craig

Comment

Thankyou "PerterHawk" I will add info on my 64 SuperHawk; full package, that I bought and is undergoing a concours quality paint and replacement of rubber gaskets; head to toe.
                Mark

Comment

Craig,

Thanks for posting. That is such a great photo you took of my car. Somehow I seem to remember there is another Bordeaux red on brown SuperHawk on the list (need to dig up the list and look again). Nelson's car behind this is Super Red on brown (with cloth inserts)

Comment

Working...
                  X