Shop Manuals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Engine: Shop Manuals

I have a '63 Wagonaire. Any suggestions on shop manuals? I've seen a couple different ones online. Thanks

Steve, contact any of the Studebaker vendors (studebakervendors.com). There are 3 manuals for your car (Shop manual, chassis parts catalog and body parts catalog). You really should have all three. They are also available on CD.
    Howard - Los Angeles chapter SDC
    '53 Commander Starliner (Finally running and driving, but still in process)
    '56 Golden Hawk (3 speed/overdrive, Power steering - Running, but not yet driving)
    '58 Packard Hawk. A partially restored car that was not completely assembled.

Comment

I have both paper and c/d. I suggest the c/d, you can print the section you want and if it gets damaged, print another!- Jim

Comment

Thanks for the advice!

Comment

It's been reported that, while the CD-ROM version includes all three on one disc and is incredibly cheaper, it also has lost some of its resolution from the printed copy.
          Just a heads up.
          Brad Johnson,
          SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
          Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
          '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
          '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

I have original and repo paper manuals and also the CD version, maybe I am old but there is something about paging through a "real" manual that allows me to find "stuff" a little quicker. Maybe buy the CD first, see how you like it then start searching for paper versions, they are not all priced the same and I am a CASO As stated earlier you can just print the pages you need from the CD and I have done that and inserted those in a dedicated three ring binder to help with assembly (or assistance to a failed memory or???)

Comment

Yeah, don't skimp! Get ALL the manuals and never look back!!! Studebaker actually did a good job with theirs. Some current companies could learn from them.

Comment

Working...
              X