Invite to Avanti Celebration Day at Bells Studebaker Diner & Museum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Invite to Avanti Celebration Day at Bells Studebaker Diner & Museum

The Bell’s Studebaker Diner & Museum is inviting anyone with an interest in Avanti cars of all years.
    Anyone wanting something to do between the May and July events, this should also be a fun day in June.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Avanti Celebration Day Flyer.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	93.2 KB
ID:	1760163
    Bells Studebaker Diner & Museum
    Bellingham, WA.

l don't own an Avanti - and a trip of 4 or 5 thousand miles a bit much for me to go for lunch, but seeing now that it's a supercharged lunch .......well......

Actually l want to congratulate you on such a fine article in Vintage Truck magazine on the subject of your Studebaker Model 25 Commercial Electric truck! The pictures were very good and the write-up was not just informative, but engaging! Good job - and good Studebaker exposure, showing that Studebaker was/is out of the ordinary!
    Roger Hill

60 Lark Vlll, hardtop, black/red, Power Kit, 3 spd. - "Juliette"
    61 Champ Deluxe, 6, black/red, o/d, long box. - "Jeri"
    Junior Wagon - "Junior"

"In the end, dear undertaker,
    Ride me in a Studebaker"

Comment

That soundds like a great event and anything, especially including food, for $10 is a giveaway. Not such a "giveaway" for me to make a 6000 mile round trip for it.
      Gary L.
      Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
      Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Sorry you can't make it Roger and Gary, I'll eat your portion of the Supercharged Lunch for ya, right after I rest from the 10 Mile Drive!
        StudeRich
        Second Generation Stude Driver,
        Proud '54 Starliner Owner
        SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Working...
        X